I Picked My Nose Today!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, May 5, 2013.

1. Well, since a guy can make a whole thread about his he can clean his keyboard, I figured I could make one about how I picked my nose.

[​IMG]

I also scratched my butt, and took a whiz three times, so be grateful I didn't make a thread about that.

Sooooo.... What can I tell you? As far as I know my nose is not mechanical and doesn't glow in the dark. But the good news is like mechanical keyboards nose-picking does not cause carparal tunnel syndrome ( at least as far as I know).

In addition to the president, many hot chicks have also been known to pick their noses. Unfortunately , after googling "bikini girl picks her nose" and getting nothing, I just decided to post this loser instead.

[​IMG]

Well, actually, that's all I gotta say about nose-picking. I will freely admit to doing this act, and I believe there's a good chance I will do it again in the near future. Please paste your nose- picking experiences and picks below. And give me a yell if you want that butt-scratching thread as well.

Lol

(PS: yeah, I know this is posted in the war section. You be the genius and figure out why)



2. I'm sorry, you're not the pres of the U.S.

*waits for military to knock on my door*

3. Did you get anything good?

4. I want that butt scratching thread

5. That second pictures she's like,

"Well damn, I'm already on camera, I might as well finish what I'm diggin out."

6. 

(Waits for a victim to mention the war section)

7. Noitces raw

(Noticed your in Zaft  )

8. Why aren't pictures ******* posting with IMG from google??

9. Lol frog

ՀᎯƒτ Ƒ∆Ꭵ₮Ҥ

10. Why would you post it in..  Never mind

11. There was actually a study done recently on the health benefits of picking your nose and eating it.
    Only in recent history have humans become cleanly, for the majority of history we were very dirty and hygiene was of little concern.
    The hypothesis was that as our nose picks up all types of bacteria, viruses, and material from our environment it would be beneficial to humans to eat said matter from our noses. This allows our bodies to take small samples of what is around us, thus creating resistance or antibodies to the harmful elements. One thought is that because we have stopped nose picking it has lead to a large spike in environmental illness and longer more frequent colds, flus, and other sicknesses.

They plan to do a full study on it in children to see the effects.

Something you may not have known, but I think is a very interesting idea.

So, nose pickers everywhere rejoice, you may actually be healthier than the rest of us.

Dîv

12. Wait why is this in war section?

13. Thats disgusting.

14. Hey frog I know you meant for me to say it

Its in the war section stupid frog(shakes head slowly)

I think I know why though!

When that guy posted the keyboard thread he was stepping on your territory of forums and was posting threads that you would type. So you were like THIS MEANS WAR.

Waits to get Shot

Oh yeah You cant find me.

15. I beat someone up today, it was fun.

[​IMG]

16. Sounds interesting, Divinus. I'd totally be the person that buys that book from the store and get weird looks from the person serving me lol.

I was never ashamed to pick my nose. I still do, but try not do it around people. Only coz I think it's a bit gross if I were to see someone flick their snot somewhere, so it would be the same if I did it lol.

Note: I do not eat it. I used to.. And I loved it! 