I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxBamaxBeastxX, Apr 27, 2013.

1. I've had a rough Rancor Season. Yeah it could be worse but everything just keeps falling apart. Before the season even started the clan I was in mostly broke up and couldn't do rancor wars. I had to scramble to find a place to war for me and my ghansel friend. Luckily I did and I was fairly happy with it. We won more than we lost and I quickly earned lvl5 EE and lvl12 rancor. Things were going fine from my perspective but I guess they weren't.
    So time last week the majority of the original war members at the clan break up and are scattered now. While others did their best to come in to fill their spots, they just didn't have the experience to successfully finish the season. If I had not already achieved what I have I probably would taught them but with the season nearly half way over there just isn't time. I have asked several prestigious/decent war clans if I could at the very least finish the season with them. I have been turned down on most occasions with "We are no longer accepting members regardless of experience" or "we are only accepting g-hansels at this time" or "u have too much bfa". I even got close to getting accept to be turned down by another council member.
    I understand the need to keep a good war clan free of outsiders but I'm only asking for a chance to prove a decent clan that I can fight, follow orders, etc. Yes making a forum post is probably not the best way of presenting myself but I'm pretty desperate at this point. I have left all names or players/clans out of the thread out of respect for them. As always happy kawing

2. Something I forgot to say is I'm looking for advice to on what to do. Please excuse any poor writing as I've been up all night trying to get in on war 9

3. Try applying to dragons sanctuary and v-hawks, And I bet warlor warhounds is openning soon, once it opens, join it and stay there. (not sure though)