I love auto join in summer tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --GARA--, Jun 18, 2012.

1. This is a war about who is more active overall . In a regular system war, first there are a bunch of OSF's burning pots; Then, there are much active players who can't hit anything because everybody is DTW. Last, there's the inactive ones who log in only for the last few hours of the war. So we end up with really boring wars and low plunder.
    Thumbs up to the developers for implementing the auto join in the system war.

2. Just wait til the clans full of pure spies!! Lol

3. Are you just mad that you lost? The test war was a decent success in my book. Tons of fun and strategy involved.

4. God Joey! That would be a nightmare and really boring. Spy/hansel pins aren't fun

5. Hate pure spies.......

6. It's cheap spies can hit soldiers but soldiers can't spies.

7. OP didn't lose... We had lots of fun.

8. *facepalm*

I can't believe I messed that up

9. Support for op/auto joins. I have seen how great (ASW) and how boring system wars can be and it all comes down to having forced to joon war on.

10. To all who love auto join - no problem with your reasons for loving it. As long as the next war's starting time suites eastern timezones and start 12 hours earlier.

11. No matter what one side of the world is getting screwed over...

12. Auto join went on 2 hours prior to start of war. Many people worked out if you left clan and rejoined then you wasn't auto join I hope if it's auto join next time it goes on as war Starts to prevent people doing it again.

13. As owner of op's clan, I can farm any smart asses if they r bored.

Post dumb comments here to sign up :)

14. yea argument about timezone is totally invalid with forced to join system wars. as long as its a minium of 24hrs then its level playing field. if you cant be active for the war then WTF are you doing joing? some people brains are literally brand new.