I have a problem that need sorting.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by englander1978, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's happened a few times now I have not received crux chest or gold crux chest.

2. Maybe you're just really unlucky

3. Are you expecting a crux chest?
    From what?
    Event rewards aren't until a little over two weeks.

or are you referring to proflific plunderer bonuses that come from crux chests?

4. Not clear about why you're expecting them. Devs don't hand them out for free. If you mean you opened a chest and the reward wasn't added to your inventory, then email support@athinkingape.com

Or if you mean you're opening chests and getting other items when you want crux chests, then I'm afraid that's just bad luck :D

5. There really shouldn't be any issues as op has proflific plunder bonus 100% from a normal crux chest.

We need a little more information, this could be solved without having to escalate to ata support staff.

6. Event rewards I opened stag chest it received crux chest but got nothing

7. Please recheck your inventory to ensure it's not in your inventory.

Could it be possible that as soon as you received your crux chest it activated immediately as you have/had crux plunder bonus?

A screenshot of your newsfeed regarding when you received your crux chest from a fianna chest would be able to help.

But for right now instead of speculation you might be better off emailing ata support at: support@athinkingape.com

8. Thanks I sent screen shots and email them thanks

9. Hello op, when you open the chests you should normally receive an notification, once you open and check the notification the chests should be within your inventory, usually no issues with this at all, but could you next time describe the actual issue so forums may able to help? Like why a device you are on, what type of steps you are going through to encounter this error etc.

Also suggestion of you re-open the application, if it's for iPhone remove the application and restart it again, same for android, if it's for PC just please restart the browser, this should fix the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.