I got Trolled by the DevS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 30, 2015.

1. Okay Developers,

Why the hell did you put the opt in button in front of the Alchemist market? During war 19 I was going to cast full mith then my fat ass fingers accidentally tap'ed the opt in button. Devs I want my life back, now I have to face everyone who will attempt to RP me. Thank you so much devs for trolling me I love you not much.
    So....................

Come at me bruh!

*Edit* Next time developers, put the Opt in Spell next to the Reset Button. So i have Two options to pick. 1 is to join the pvp event or just retire.

2. They'll just tell you. "Be more careful next time"

3. Probably....

4. Should I feel sorry for a thread looking to be eagled but still had put in enough effort and content to not be eagled???..

Oh this is Shakespearean drama..

5. did you try setting it to wumbo

6. Maybe next time watch out for new buttons if there's an event.....

7. *shrodingers thread

8. The developers wants you to war :p that's why you got trolled lol.

Oh look an eagle lol, but seriously this thread xD

9. Adopt the position op

10. Good luck in enduring the farmers there by the way.........

11. Bumped opt in button too mithing for war seeing as the dumb asses moved opt in button from usual spot. Left a few abusive msgs in feedback. Still no fix.

12. We can't do anything about it because the devs wants us to participate in the pvp event. So there is no backing out. Accident do happen but this opt in button was a troll.

13. Lol it's funny to imagine if devs intentionaly do it....

"Hey, do you notice that there are lesser people joining the pvp event?"

"Yeah I notice it too... You know what, let's put the opt-in button in the toppest part of the alchemist so that many players can join!"

Lol

14. yup sounds like sumthing they would do :lol:

15. This just in, the official Dev response.

16. Ur top 100 skulls event, surprised they havnt fixed it for u yet

17. Thanks for opting in OP. 1/1 atk np. You will pay nice rewards for event i hope...lol. jk. It was a good move on devs part to troll you though

18. Hardly. I don't wish to spend that much to get somewhere in this event. Top 400