i got time to keep making threads

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXP_3Xx_kanye_west_xXP_3Xx, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not going away til I get a response in my email to all the pictures and evidence I had to send. Give me my ee4 back that ur game glitched and took from me

I shouldnt get an update 4 days later and screwed out of a lvl of ee I earned. You can take this thread down to. If u guys do this to people how do we not know the lb for wars is screwed up too maybe the people that won that war 28 got notification and more war tokens that they won as well.

Support you can see my emails respond be better then Comcast customer service. Since by far that's the measuring stick of poor service

2. Just shut up, give them time to reply and stop spamming AT with your crap.

3. No support because I like broken games.

4. They did reply initial and concured that he did war Sunday and claimed everything was alright. That's when more emails were sent with screen shots and no replies. They managed to reply the first time with in hours now there has been no reply since.

5. And even now are censoring this thread and deleting post. Warcraft post is gone again

6. They probably haven't replied because they are investigating the case, now go away.

7. Then if they were still looking into it they should respond back with that. No one forcing you to read this so why don't you go away idiot

8. Complaining about this on forums isn't going to get you anywhere. I assume you've already emailed support about it, but if you haven't, I suggest you do at support@athinkingape.com

You can send your screenshots as attachments for them to review.

9. Clearly its doing something if they keep taking down threads. And we have another bright one that can't read a post. Emails have been sent

10. You've got to remember, there's thousands of players in this game. Surely you aren't the only one sending emails, give it some time.

11. No you are just being annoying and using the forums incorrectly. So your thread will be deleted.

This will just delay replies from support. Also may end up in a forum ban with you going against tou

12. Is this not the feedback and question section...so by giving feedback I'm using the forums wrong? Makes total sense. I bet you are a rocket scientist too?

13. I get you're annoyed as anyone would be however if you want the issue to be solved then you should keep the devs on your side by actually being compliant with the ToU and RoC.

I support you getting your EE reimbursed but if you carry on like this you just make it harder on yourself.

15. Quite an unpleasant fellow you are, badly treating people who had nothing to do with what's putting you in distress.

16. Op is as annoying as the real Kanye.

17. Nothing is as annoying as the real Kanye

18. Lol ata support can be backed and slow sometimes, give it a day or so.

19. Well you see Seth, your image says the "ideas and features" not "feedback and questions" so your argument just went invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.