i got farmed. please help me.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *O00OO0IIlllII (01), Jul 21, 2012.

1. a guy called battman3 suddenly started farming me.

i farmed him back and he whined so loud that i couldn't help but keep pinning him.

he started using his noob main( battman2 to threaten me). i farmed him even more diligently.

i pushed the little boy to his limit and he used the pocket money he just got from his mother to buy crystal and farmed me.

i need help. please help me.

2. u hit him he hits u thats how the game is played. if u need help ask ur clan or ur owner.

3. U both acted like idiots

4. Sucks to suck. If you don't want to farm and be farmed, try pandering to a clan instead of hitting back.

5. It's a war game deal with it and this is spam.  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟

6. This isn't spam. Annoying and immature, sure. Worthless, definitely. But not spam.

7. Lol to many "Help someone farmed me!" to annoying for me it's spam it's a war game after all

8. Farming is allowed please do not make such threads/lock

9. keep fighting! hit hit hit!! go go go!!!

10. This post is pathetic.

11. When I get my alt you better not make another thread

12. Make love to his mother, grandmother, and sister, ugliest first to really scar him, then kill his pet zebra, and **** his puppy, after that you send him a hallmark card so he thinks everything is made up, but then send a second card showing pictures you made love to his turtle. After that move to the bahamas and name yourself hardwood bob ;D then move to paris and call yourself frenchwood bob. After you do all this. You will have aids sucessfully. Hope I helped you.

13. Speaking of:

Bzuje and direchampion r same person!
    ;)

14. You're other thread states that if we give you a clan you will protect us from farmers. Kind of ironic you're now asking for help because you're being farmed.. :roll:

15. you have it backwards. he made that other thread after this one.