i dont know....

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by USA_Farmer, Apr 4, 2016.

1. I feel like KAW is getting to IRL money based and devs are money hungry.. Due to all the events happening one after the other people have been leaving kaw. I just dont understand why there has to be so much events... I want the old KAW back! I miss it..

2. Never gonna happen...

IN B4 LOCK

3. Sorry to tell, but that Kaw has long since past. It's never coming back.

4. This has been the case for a while, unfortunately.

5. I agree with you .

6. The developers were always money hungry, It's astonishing how you're just noticing...

7. I agree. The devs should run this game as charity. :roll:

Don't all today's top games require money to get somewhere in it? Clash of clans, GoW, Clash Royale etc.

Do I like having to spend money to BC? No, but that's how it is. Just like how it is in life, money talks.
    In the end the devs view this as a business, the minute it stops being profitable they'll move on to their next project.
    Then again you don't have to spend money to have fun, at whatever level you are there will be hundreds of other players too.
    Your basic game functionality doesn't require money. You can still scout/steal/ eb and so on.

There's a steady influx of players leaving and joining KaW. The average daily active number has been hovering at 30,000 for quite some time now.
    KaW's player retention rate is as expected from a old gen text based game.

What is this "old" KaW that you miss? All games have to evolve with time or risk gonna stale. Just my two cents.