I don't get these new chaos wars..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IllIIIZombifiedUnicornIllIlI-, Nov 20, 2013.

1. So I cast the spell from alchemist to say I want to be in war and it says I'm now gonna participate. How does this work exactly? When war starts I just fight other people in war or what?

Sorry I realize this is probably a noob question for most of you. These are just new as of last time I played..

2. If enough ppl in your clan cast the spell and an admin in your clan signs the clan up then you will be matched with another clan to fight

3. Your clan will probably do a brief.

But basically you hit the people until they're KO (knockout=DTW) then they can't hit for 7-12 mins.

You will most likely be teamed up with another player and you will have targets.

The winner gets mith.

Hope I helped, have fun and goodluck.

4. You get Mithras if you win and if you lose you do The vanished paladins and you atleast get the mith that you used back.

Any other questions ill try to help :p

5. You're the only person casted in your clan, don't think you need to be worrying about a war today

6. There is still an hour and a half left mate.

7. I don't think they plan on warring and OP just thinks casting will get him in a war.

8. The more people that get involved in these wars the better. @ why not try explaining the casting process to op instead of the useless comment? Everyone has to start somewhere....@ op feel to follow, I'll help where I can️

9. I'm pernamently silenced, and would like to war next war.
    Anywhere with decent record.
    I am a GH with 310mil bfe and 60mi bfa
    Thanks 

10. @rob

I don't know what you think this thread is for, explain it to him instead of telling everyone else what they did wrong.

11. Thanks for the help guys 

/lock

12. Np good luck dude.

13. What's the point of Chaos wars ?
    What do you gain ? If like me you saved MITH during Rancor Wars, gained