I DEMAND COMPENSATION

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlII_x_BlackHandDicty_x_IIlI, Feb 2, 2015.

1. This will be short and sweet.

Devs, you really ****** this event up with your latest update.
    Yes, the drop builds seemed to be hugely benefiting to "certain players", but why change the drop rates MID EVENT?
    I myself have used 24 xstals so far, and I know others who have xstalled 50+ times.
    You realise that we have now expended hard earned cash and a huge amount of time for a now lost cause.

I demand we have at least some compensation for this outrageous update.
    Compensated, or at least partially compensated xstals will suffice.

Thank you for reading.

P.S - No, I am not a drop build.

And no, I spent 0 cash.
    I'm speaking on behalf of the hundreds who are/were outraged by this update.

2. And the threads begin..

3. "Either fix it at the start, or keep it broken"

4. Best quote.
    Support.

5. 100% support

6. Hmmm, why would anyone spend money for 50 xstals on a tap-tap gam… Ah, forget it.

7. I was in top 100 with 0 xtals used before this update. You have to play the game smart. No support and don't complain for once to the whole KaW community.

8. The funny thing is that all 24 of my xstals were free.
    I "acquired" them during the quest reset days.

9. Devs have never compensated for events in past.

I used hundreds of xtals during s4 only to have rates doubled.

Total waste of money.

No support.

10. I agree this is ******* ********.

11. I'm not talking to you in particular, i'm just talking to those who did spend a large sum of money just for an event on this game.

12. Support as well i know kaw admin is reading

13. Haha Sicken you xD

14. Yep its stupid really. Not just for xtal users. People have worked very hard. Me as an example, ive been on 50-60 hours this event working hard for 3.7k. Now anyone can just earn 3.7k in 10 hours. Devs should think before acting, mabye then things like this would be more enjoyable.

15. Boohoo. Fool

16. Don't just demand. Try to say "please". And if you are not a drop build why do you care about what is happening in KaW? You not even play this game.

17. Good one Vlad, all the smarts there....