I DECLARE WAR ON WARS!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *EB_Fairy_Who-Cannot-Take-A-Hit (01), Dec 24, 2012.

1. **I'm a peace lover, as my name suggests. But, sometimes you just have to go to war.

Reason:

Ebs are the way to peace, this is a war to end all wars. So, I'm declaring war on war clans, such as Zaft, Last Rights, Ad Mortem, I.S.S, Osiris, and Others.

[​IMG]

I started by targeting Last Rights sub clan Letalis Regnum member lllLRlll_Pyromaniac_lllLRlll. I stripped him, and I'm keeping his gold zeroed. Needless to say, it was, and is still fun. We are quite good friends, in fact, we just wished each other a merry Christmas. I wish you all a merry Christmas too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WAR TO END ALL WARS, EBS ARE THE WAY TO GO

2. That's nice :|

3.  stripped pyro  find that hard to believe

4. You're third actually

5. Join WoF :roll: we are at war with last rights :twisted:

6.  no animation

7. *taps foot and waits for hits*
    :| :| :|

8. still? lol this is taking longer than expected :lol: :lol:

9. Well, you will get steam rolled. I mean Zaft, I.S.S. etc. You have declared war on those clans that can destroy and have no mercy....
    Atleast you didn't mention NA. Btw I didn't say I support them or you. Just a question. Aren't we playing KaW? KaW as in Kingdoms at War
    You are trying to stop WAR which is a part of this game. Nonetheless I like EB too. Have at it lol. I guess I am a EB noob too lol. Don't know what else to write so I am done with this post.
    EB War? Only EB? Only War?

~Lava

10. I said EB War

11. Never mind...

12. He took me seriously :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Lmao!!!I had no allies to strip!! I currently have all gold banked! And there is no way you will take my gold unless it 4 mil out or less... So yh carry on buddy!!!happy 'stripping'

14. xD I did 

15. I got 2.6 mil out mind getting rid if it for me!! I don't wanna get stripped!!!

16. done