I declare war on iG.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *nathan915_ (01), Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are bullies in kaw. I know I can't do it with these stats but I will try and that's what counts. If you hate iG you are on the same page as me. The Forbidden Forest declares war on iG, I read Morgana's thread and as it says "iG has never been weaker" I agree with this and I will make iGNiTE weaker. This is a call to arms. Grab a weapon and FIGHT TO THE END! Come fight iG 'til they die. My stats may not be convincing that I want to fight but that doesn't say my will. WAR IG UNTIL THEY DIE!
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

2. Is this a bandwagon or a double decker bus?

3. @apo
    This is more like a band-jumbo jet lol

4. Another NOOB rage u realize u will never win

5. Told you my stats aren't convincing

6. I recently came from -ignite- and ill tell you that you dont stand a chance so move out of the way.

An even better idea would be to show us your main unless of course your to chicken

Or are you another noob who declares " I am a main"

7. Nobody will win with that talk

8. Another KaW suicide......

9. All hail IG!!! U no Ig and LOS will crush ur @$$

10. Your title says co-owners alt. plz show your main

11. He's making a point, not trying to win.

12. No one will "win" because there isn't any way to actually "stop" them. Or anyone for that matter. The most you can do is take allies and fake gold...

And by you I didn't actually mean you, your to small to do anything period.

13. Attention w h o r e much? I smell a silence incoming

14. King_salmon please shut your trap before I force you back in the war. Okay?

15. you cant destroy iG...it grew as more than just an entity, for some, its who they are in this game. Its not just a clan anymore, its people, everywhere...too many for you to disrupt. Its like trying to define a fire that doesnt burn. You cant

16. Well OP ignite wont be wasting there time on you. You prob cant even burn pots with those stats

17. United Noor Empire might not do it but did that stop them?

18. Noobs who call other people noobs bring the lols -.-

19. It's actually a band C130 Hercules cargo plane, -SA-.
    :lol:
    No offense iG. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.