i could only make one purchase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Smokintough, Nov 28, 2015.

1. I bought 50 nobs with my debit card and now any payment methods I try to use get declined, any ideas as to why?

2. You've run out of money? :lol:

3. Nope I never do that. Plus I checked my bank account before I made the first purchase.

4. Ok well ring your bank and see what they say about it

5. I'm afraid that it's going to be something to do with either your bank or Apple. Nothing we or the devs can do :(

6. Well that sucks I'll give them a call. I'm on android though so it's Google.

7. Sometimes if you make a few purchases during the day from different sources your bank will lock the card just in case someone else got ahold of it. Happened when i made a few google play purchases from different developers. Just gave a call and it was fixed.

8. Strip farm the mods until this gets fixed.

9. FYI - android sucks. Now you have to live with all those problems. Enjoy

10. still less problems then an icrap device

11. Go on their website and buy via Paypal - saves you 20% too :)

12. Our "icrap" devices can auctally make purchases.

13. so can my android device. one person not being able to buy = all android users not being able to buy hurr durr nice logic

14. Well there's your problem. Get an iPhone.

15. IPhones are for simple people, I'm very complex.

16. I use an iPhone myself. What's to say I'm simple? You don't know me. Don't try to generalize me either.

17. iPhones are crap. Good processor, nothing else really. It's pretty much a jitterbug phone with a few more features.

18. Androids are good aslong as you know how to use it. It all depends on the user

19. FYI- Apples sucks

20. Go for it.

Not sure how that'll help fix the problem he's having with his financial institution, but whatever floats your boat. :D