I Call You Out Smacku

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Hello Smacku

Hello Forums

First let me explain why I'm calling you out smacku

U posted in WC (hey guys volley my ally swampbutt to 5 bill) I checked an he was worth 11 billion, so I hit you a couple times and you started whining on my wall on how If I don't stop he'll break out, so I hit you some more.

So you decided to run back home to Ur unearthly little clan (ZERG) and whine to them on how a guy a few million stats below you was farming you.

Then you brought in LSA and tried strip farming me but haha I logged on when I had 7.2 billion left out of 11 billion, so I upgraded my t4 attack building and bought 1.2 billion worth of bronze bars. (fail strip if two clans stripped farmed me and still failed)

Then After 4 days u told me I'm a crybaby after I called you a eb fairy.
    Ur absolutely right i am a crybaby becuz you would rather spend time with apherium then with me it is so sad

So I call you out to a fair 1 VS 1 osw

Tht means Zerg and LSA stays out of this!

That also means all hits are on me not Ur boyfriend apherium or mountos or even Ur ex boyfriend calvador(t1 ebs)!!!

What do you say a fair 1 VS 1 osw 

Well My regen is almost up time to unload on you.

Well anyways Zerg and LSA for the upgrade btw one of those allies was my alt( might just reset him on you guys only 30 bill) and it's Ur fault for vollying him up that high so I can't have him lol

2. Thanks anyways *

3. Wasn't a fail strip if they striped some money from you

4. How long until apology thread?

5. Camo, if you need support just ask. Also please follow me back soon.

6. I like him I'm gonna say no apology thread but a mutual quit lol

7. I'm behind you all the way bro!!!!

8. Zerg and LSA, leave camo or you will have regnum on you and that isn't a nice thing.

9. Alex that would be a fail strip after buying that much.

10. Support to camo. Let me know if anyone jumps in I need a new farm.

11. It was a 11 bill strip 11 bill isn't much and even then he was only left with 7 bill it wasn't a Fail strip but it also wasn't a perfect strip

12. To be a good strip around 1/2-1/3 of all cash should be gone as a bare minimum.

13. I'm going with camo

14. What do you call it then? It's a fail strip in my books if you don't clean out 80-95% depending on how much bought.

15. Support to camo

16. A incomplete strip? As long as they lose money than the strip serves its purpose

17. No support. I've been jumped by clans many times, it's part of the risk of farming. Handle your ****, you hit him now your getting jumped so what? He isn't going to give you a 1v1 and LSA is gonna pound you into the ground. (Dudes be crazy ). This isnt a call out for a 1v1, you just want to get help without looking like your whining.

18. Sic, this isn't a cry for help. Camo is LR and we don't do begging.

19. Umm all I asked was a fair 1 VS 1 but if mean if Zerg and LSA want to continue then how is that fair

20. SiC__ Nobody cares if you've been jumped before :D

All you're doing by posting that, is trying to get attention through camo's thread.