I apologize to ZAFT Carnage and all ZAFT: CF Request

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LinQuei, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Silenced Assassin apologize to ZAFT , ZAFT Carnage, and Harbinger of Wrath for disrespecting you on Wench wall by saying you all suck. I have been stripped , kicked from my beloved home KotFE which I was a 2 year member, and my ass has been handed to me. I fought hard I think, but it's a loosing battle. Please accept this CF request, I ran my mouth, and life sucks under constant pin️

I won't talk trash again.

SA

2. Wasn't wise to do that.

3. Congrats ZAFT still making small players cf to their name. Laoda isn't even qualified to post my wall️ I absolve this guy of having to give CF to ZAFT.

4. Shut up LWP. You're adopted

5. I noticed you kept tour zaft killer banner......

6. Regardless of anything, if I had a clan and a 2 year member was being farmed I'd have the whole clan stick up for them. 2 years is a long time. You don't just ditch someone.

7. What i wanna know is if ZAFT is so big and Badass, then how can one small player hurt them so much that they have to go after him like they have done here?️

Obviously those fake Zaft Lions are affected by the opinions of the Sheep.

8. Yes 2 years is a long time and to be kicked it's awfully

9. For 1, lost respect for KOFTE for not standing up 2, wow ZAFT still making small accounts cf. Such badasses :roll:

10. Zaft are loyal to their members. if one small person hit their member all hit them. to me it show that zaft is a caring clan :)

11. It's on every clan page...

️A hit on one is a hit on all️

Seems pretty self explanatory so I'm not to sure why people find the need to say express their distaste when a player gets curb stomped



12. Just because it's on their clan page does not make it a Moral code to live by. It's even written into the Law of the country that most of us live in.

If you use more force then was necessary vs The opposing force when in self defense then you can still be charged.

13. Slow clap for Zaft...... GGWP
    You pinned a small player congrats now quit flexing your muscles

14. If you're requesting a cf from something like this, I see why you aren't in Kotfe anymore.

15. If this story is true, 2 years in a clan would deserve some measure of protection for loyalty shown, regardless of the size of the account. Maybe more to the story op?

16. 2 years means that he fought against zaft once already. Which means he ran his mouth after a mutual cease fire. This means kotfe had 2 options. Go to war against zaft again which would probably bring apoc back into war.

OR they could kick the members a very simply cut their losses.

Seems simple enough to me. Kotfe has lots of applicants. He was probably very quickly replaced..

17. i agree with you all with it SAYING that on the clan page. but do they mean it. not all clans do.

18. Allowing 1 small player to take up so many players time, simply because they HAVE to get back at him for a few words? It makes no sense.
    Now if it were 5 or more, and they didn't stop and kept hitting your members, then maybe you'd do as you've done, ZAFT. But for now, if say you just did exactly what op did. You had a temper tantrum same as he, just on a larger scale. Definitely nothing impressive. Kind of... depressive actually.

19. Yeah most clans dont back uo the *hit one hit all* thing... I farmed a clan with mems 3-4x my size with it on cp and nit a single inc

20. Apology accepted. ZAFT cf on this acct.

On a side note the op fought harder than most on this game ever will and he did so in a classy manner. So I give u respect for that.

For all the haters on the thread. Here at Carnage, we don't go looking for farms. But we also don't hesitate to protect our members and/or reputation. WFTT. Anyone who know us knows this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.