I am sorry for heart of gold for spaming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by nickamania99, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I am sorry for scamming you guys it was a really dumb move can you please stop farming me. I have learned my lesson. Micky i promise you i will always be good from now. I am Deeply sorry everyone

2. Not enough effort 

3. Nick it's HEART OF MADness not HEART OF GOLD. You are being hit by 1 person (my alt). I told you when I feel you have learned a lesson we can talk cf terms. Until then happy kawing.

4. Welp sucks for you nick

5. Respect HOM.. school these noobs

6. Re: I am sorry for heart of madness for spaming

Please forgive me I am truely sorry, I am

7. Nick grow a pair and hit whoever is farming you back, then after they stop, keep hitting them until they ask for a cf 

8. Tom is right

9. This is where folks find out the "right" thing to do, isn't always the "smart" thing.

Support HoM. Gettem Pot.

10. Also, you shouldn't act dumb in a clan that has people that can farm you. (Well you shouldn't do it anyways) So once you get done being farmed everyone will know what you did. So you try it again they probably won't stop farming you.

11. Lol this thread my god this thread

12. B2b HTE clan. Don't worry it won't last long lol. You don't pay as well

13. What he pays doesn't matter to me.The alt I used isn't even in this clan. But a cf has been issued to Nick, we both know these terms. Nick request a lock on this thread and the other.

14. Support pots get em

15. Op still has allies. Wth ️

16. What is with this pot brain guy? First he's going to "teach op a lesson" is he a teacher? Is he somebody noteworthy to learn from?

Now he's telling op that he has to lock his thread?

What is that? Op you should do exactly the opposite of what this guy tries to make you do.

It's your kaw. Don't let anyone tell you what to do. Let him waste his time trying to force you to bend to his little ego.

Pot brain should go jam a carrot up his bum to be honest.