hybrid build requirements

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Wrath_oG_MG, May 3, 2015.

1. Just to be clear.....It's 25% of all non tower troops and spy buildings .. Not including castle ...to be hybrid right ?

Say if you have 65 attack and spy buildings that are not towers or castle ..you calculate :
    65/4= 16.25
    ... So this means 17 of your 65 buildings need to be spy's ... Which in turn means you can hit hansel with zero gold out in ee.

I think this is correct ... But Please post if I'm wrong and my calculation or understanding of mechanics is wrong..
    Thank you

2. I thought it included towers

3. Hybrid should not have its attack/spy build lower than 25% I think.... I'm not sure....

4. You are right.

Troop as well as spy buildings between 25 and 75%, excluding the castle and any tower.

Stats don't come into play at all, so you may have hybrid builds looking suspiciously like hitters or spy builds.

5. Gotta be 25.01% to be hyb, 17 spy buildings and 65 troop builds does make you hybrid. That calculation excludes towers.

6. Thank you guys ... Just wanted to be sure

7. I have 61 buildings (excluded towers and castle) of which only 5 are spy buildings. Yet I gain more gold when I unload both troops and spies then when I only unload troops (tested on HTE). This would mean that I have hybrid mechanism instead of pure attack mechanism.
    I thought it was 25% of total stats that should be either spy or troop buildings.

8. Take all the lands you have open with a building on it.

Subtract all the lands with towers and your castle from that number.

Divide that number by four. Round up to the nearest whole number.

That number represents the least amount of atk to spy building ratio you can have for the hybrid mechanics to be active.

61/4= 15.25. Round up to 16.
    If your an atk build, then a minimum of 16 spy buildings are required to get the hybrid mech.

9. It's obvious that you would make more gold if you unload spies along with troops. As an attack build, by unloading your spies, the clan as a whole loses potential plunder it could have made if you had not unloaded your spies.

Build mechanics are mainly about who you are able to hit and be hit by, not about how much gold you make(it is proven that hansels have the potential to make the most gold though,).

10. Well, actually, an attack build that just unloads troops will get more end payout than if it had unloaded its spies also.

11. @string

That is true, but depending on the clan, the HTE will be finished way before they would have another chance to unload unless they were xstalling.

12. It is easiest to break it down as 65/2 being 32.5 of your buildings need to be spy/attack with up to 47 being attack or spy.

As for HTE and attack buildings. It was a test done attack builds make more with spies for themselves but little is made. Overall a clan can benefit more from a attack build using just troops.

13. The only thing hybrids are good for is attack pinning hansels with no gold out and plundering off of them. Spy heavy hybrids are useless.

Hybrids were better in pvp before all the new lands came out and sdt amounts skyrocketed along with over powering hansel spy stats

14. Very useful in EE since most clans decided that the only way to war is with 13 hansels

15. @ String and Dragonborn
    That is exactly why I thought I had hybrid mechanics. When I only had 4 spy buildings, I gained less total plunder if I unloaded my spies as well. Now, with my 5th spy building, I gain more total plunder. But I guess it is about when I can make gold from hitting others, not about how much gold I can make from an eb... (spoken like a true ebfairy here ).

And yes it's true that it is better for the clan if only troops are used on a HTE.

16. The entire hybrid build is a open concept. To be a PS, no troops. To be a Hansel 25% or less troops rest spies. To be a Pure attack build, no spies. Most tanks I've seen have 1ml or less spies & high sdt. Really and truly hybrid can be worked a million ways. You could go spybrid and go say 40% attack 60% spies or vice versa. That's the beauty of a hybrid is that there really is no wrong way to build them. Just use best buildings for the lands. Then build until you get your desired stats.