HTE FOR EVER!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sgtdole, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Come on KaW, what's the big deal with keeping HTE or RotWB?!? You could potentially Make so much more money off people buying seals, horns, crystals, nobility points, etc.!!!! And it is so worth it for everyone. When HTE is over we're all gonna die of boredom.

2. They are keeping it just not the promo

3. But the 100mil+ per hit is glorious, then again, that makes the cost of things actually reasonable and I doubt they want that haha.

4. No support

5. Promo is great for those ppl that are willing to pay I do agree, and I personally love it wouldn't have it another way  However it makes me wonder about those that don't pay....Is it possible for none paying players to ever be able to get hfbc?....or even hlbc for that matter?... It would be interesting to know if anyone has got hfbc without spending a a single cent....I have never spend a single $ on this game and still grow ️

6. it is possible, and hlbc isn't too bad with summiner, tag etc. Hfbc isn't that much worse without spending money, due to these new eb's which do pay well️

~DeDe

7. @ black . Yes I agree but I have yet to see a summoner completed without at least 60% hfbc (HLBC minimum) complete a summoner let alone let new players hit it...can new player even hit summoner ? I highly doubt it.... It's piggy bashing for them. Someone call the RSPCA these new players are beating the you know what out of poor little piggy.

8. never hit piggy, ambush is the way️All people (1 Stable included) can hit main bar with no fails

ɖɛɖɛ

9. Yes I agree with you black I think all new players should stop hitting piggy and hitting apply to clans doing b2b summoner...

10. They should just make hte perma free :> :3

11. Op hits hte once and he's addicted

12. I remember before there was HTE. And people hit haunts all the time. And the t4 and t5 were double the cost. Now people are complaining when things are already 12-18 times easier than they were a year ago. And yes that is actual math.

13. Forsaken; ss or ns

14. This thread is just stupid

15. Lel coming from someone with a name as stupid as yours I'd say that this thread must be fairly stupid in your mind.

Or, looking from another perspective, because your name is so stupid; what you're saying must be equally stupid and therefore the thread is a masterpiece :D