HST v RR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Dante-, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Hey forums!

so you may or may not have seen the recent thread regarding the cf between RR and hst..
    that thread also went a little off course, and now were back at it :lol:

I recently managed to sabotage their 3rd party rooms and learnt a few things about the
    game. Which, being the community player I am, I will share with you.

My first discovery was that in the instance an OSF in your clan has been stripped,
    you should always ATTACK pin them. This shows that you care for your team,
    and proves that you are a loyal member. This technique is evidenced here;

[​IMG]

Amazing right? HST you have clearly mastered OSW and basic game mechanics :cool:

Next,

Always. Always act the tough guy in your third party rooms but make sure you never hit them.
    "boff" and 'Hvacmoe"" are the sensei's for this technique. Here, i hope we may learn from them, so we all may be keyboard warriors of their rank;

[​IMG]

To sum it up, always invite and allow unvetted 3rd party accounts to join your war rooms.

[​IMG]

I have plenty more but with their sheer skill and daunting talents I'm afraid they'll
    wall me angrily :oops:

So, on a serious note.

Dear HST,

My name is dante/metal, I am running the war on the other side.
    you can brag all you like about how your stronger..
    about how you think you have more funds,
    even about how you've got a few strips in (full credit to ares, those hst monkeys cant track a bull in a china shop)

But guess what? this little reckoning clan has stopped you from ebs. Your no longer growing.
    Your members will grow tired and bored. They will leave, and you will be better for it.
    Full respect to jaybar - your going hard bro. Sorry about not returning fire, but....

An arborist doesn't cut a tree from the top do they?

So, desire. I suggest you start teaching your clan mechanics. Because the " derp i hit eb then gold comes out derp" mech won't be working for you for a while.

2. Lol Metal that's well presented. I like the one about sleep 

3. ... :lol:

4. I smell pwnage...

Rooooby rooooo!

5. Hmm... they just got... pooped on.

6. Post more :p

7. wow i hope i never end up on opposite sides of the warriors at hst.

anyways great read storm,very funny!!
    [​IMG]

8. They scare me pinky.

9. Lol, so keep ATTACK pinning a strip osf, to help him.. Lmao storm..

I wonder if anyone was borne during the pwar era..

10. [​IMG]

Aww it's cute how active she gets when she see's things she doesn't like. It's quite funny really, she's "finished" talking to me so it must be irritating her so much that she can't try bull **** her way around the ss :)

11. Why would you post this in forums?

12. @touch...war threads are the best thread to hit forums if they are done right.
    remember this is a war game ,not ifalcon whose popular game

13. Actually Dante, an arborist does cut a tree from the too down

14. Also from the top down

15. @pinky,

I get that. It just seems odd that he is giving away his ability to see in their war room. And he gave away a lot of tactical advantages he had by explaining what they did wrong.

Don't get me wrong - this is a funny thread. It's just not how I would go about it.

Best luck to both sides. 

16. I got caught touch. Something about nosurrender waking up and not remembering talking about stripping metal on pal 

17. Yes child. But also remember I am drunk, and would probably drive a car into the bottom of said tree

18. @touch me

Also, me telling them how to pin an osf was for their own good. Some of them have potential. Just run by bad leadership, as you can tell from the clan wall they currently look like but hurt noobs all because the owner freely admits I messed with her head so bad she has blocked me everywhere.