HST Surrenders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BeautifulDESire, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Request for a cease fire,

There was a one on one osw in progress several days ago. I believe my duties as owner were to help and intercede on behalf of the member, and so I breached one vs. one osw. I am not used to making apologies for doing what I believed was right at the time and therefore posted a sarcastic apology in forums.

Some of our members also had an alt in the clan, and pulled those alts out in order to put their best accts up against the well known Regulators Retribution. A couple of those people posted on the original forum and are now Regulator farm targets. We would request the Regulators appreciate their willingness to fight the battle with their better acct and not punish the alt.

Knowing the Regulators Retribution are better equipped to continue the fight along with the unexpected resilience and strategy of a smaller clan and my Desire to continue growing my clan I would request a cease fire of all of our family members so we may continue playing a game that we all love.

2. Well fought on both sides. Regs suprises again with quick adaptability in a war enviroment. Hope to see you all in the battlefield again some day.  Respect 

3. Respect! Love the wording...Hehe.

4. Do NOT troll here.

5. @ijacob because that's SURE going to stop people...

6. I never said it would, it's a warning.

7. Cf granted.

Desire - your clan has potential. Perhaps study the game mechanics and work on teaching your clan so you are better prepared next time.
    I look forward to seeing big things from you after the recovery phase.

To my clan members, thank you for being such a brilliant team and working so cohesively against a larger opponent. It is not size that wins wars it is dedication, loyalty and skill. I'm proud to call you my family here.

★R̸E̸G̸U̸L̸A̸T̸O̸R̸S̸ R̸E̸T̸R̸I̸B̸U̸T̸I̸O̸N̸★

8. Nicely done lad!

9. Good job, regs 

10. Spank...............spank................spank
    Thank you come again

11. I laud the vigor and enthusiasm with which Hells Soul Takers took up arms against us. This skirmish deprived me of sleep several times, and my newsfeed was perpetually stuffed with your notes of regard. Respect, and Happy Kawing.

12. Respect.

Well done Regulators.

13. Well, I can honestly say that you guys were a very fun lot to fight against. There were a few things that you got wrong multiple times, but that's alright.

Where to begin? Sweetshy, you and your stripping efforts made me laugh, but you proved to be a very tenacious annoyance. Denebia, it seemed like I was reporting your inc every 5 minutes... thanks for gracing me with the fruits of your regens. Nike, you were seriously the first name I saw every time I logged in despite you being, in my view, a weaker player. And finally, DeSire, thank you for giving me the due dignity of your clan page, that made my day.

Anywho, continue in what you're doing, and learn a little.

1v1's always welcomed if you want to have another go. ;)

-deathisimminent

14. Bump for clannies

15. You guys were a defiant bunch, and stood up for yourselves and each other, much respect to that.

And FIRST-BLOOD; you were a royal pain in the ass. God love bless you for that, kept my news smexified with your incoming attacks. 

Happy KaWing! 

16. HEY I WILL TEACH YOU THE WAY OF WAR, CAN'T BELIEVE U LOST TO REGULATORS...... THEY BUNCH OF EB VETERANS

17. Well, that escalated quickly.
    if you get this joke :lol: