How To Wc (Better than that other thread)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-FaLleN_WaRriOr-ReTurNs-_-, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Primal Wars

First I'm going to talk about primal wars. In primal wars it all starts with the roster. You can put anyone you want in your roster but if you wanna win you have to find the right warriors.

The most common builds in primals are the ps1/hansel, hyb tank, regular tank, battle hansel. After you get your roster setup you wait for the matchup. Make sure before you signup that everyone has their best % equipment on because it boosts your strength since in primals bfa/bfe does not count. Only % equip and clan bonuses will give your clan an advantage in war.

Also make sure you find a clan you want to match and find out their total cs and make your roster as close to that cs as possible, this will help you match the clan you desire.

After the matchup you want to get all the clan roster #s of all the people in war. You should not have more than 15 #s because that is the maximum # of participants for primal wars. After you find out their cr #s complete the ss for your clan. After you do that is when you start making your targets and strategies.

Be sure to make xtal teams, and think about the hybrid mechanics for builds. If you don't know the hyb mechanics then follow me and I will teach you how to use the mechanics. Depending on the matchup certain builds should sell adp/sdp. This will help make sure one of your members don't leak.

The briefing time should be in-between 15-20min mark on the war clock. Make sure everybody is mithed and banked before the war start. During the war you should have a tracker calling ups, repins, window. Use that list and make a Sko target a repin target and a skim target.

Be careful when calling xtals. No xtals should be called before the 20minute mark because the enemy will counter and that will cost you the war.

Thanks for reading! I will have the wc guide for Indis up soon.

2. Can you make it so it's not a wall of text?

Nice read!

3. I don't know how to use bb codes. Maybe you can teach me ️

4. There's a cool thread about it here.

5. Good info for those who want to try WC. You will not always have a good on doing indy wars.

6. This thread is going to teach all new people how to wc wars.

Primal Wars

First I'm going to talk about primal wars. In primal wars it all starts with the roster. You can put anyone you want in your roster but if you wanna win you have to find the right warriors.

The most common builds in primals are the ps1/hansel, hyb tank, regular tank, battle hansel. After you get your roster setup you wait for the matchup. Make sure before you signup that everyone has their best % equipment on because it boosts your strength since in primals bfa/bfe does not count. Only % equip and clan bonuses will give your clan an advantage in war.

Also make sure you find a clan you want to match and find out their total cs and make your roster as close to that cs as possible, this will help you match the clan you desire.

After the matchup you want to get all the clan roster #s of all the people in war. You should not have more than 15 #s because that is the maximum # of participants for primal wars. After you find out their cr #s complete the ss for your clan. After you do that is when you start making your targets and strategies.

Be sure to make xtal teams, and think about the hybrid mechanics for builds. If you don't know the hyb mechanics then follow me and I will teach you how to use the mechanics. Depending on the matchup certain builds should sell adp/sdp. This will help make sure one of your members don't leak.

The briefing time should be in-between 15-20min mark on the war clock. Make sure everybody is mithed and banked before the war start. During the war you should have a tracker calling ups, repins, window. Use that list and make a Sko target a repin target and a skim target.

Be careful when calling xtals. No xtals should be called before the 20minute mark because the enemy will counter and that will cost you the war.

Thanks for reading! I will have the wc guide for Indis up soon.

7. You know there's a thing called the return key? It spaces out paragraphs!

8. Copy and paste that into OP to make it not a wall of text ^

9. I just added a few spaces and a couple bb codes. No need to thank. Its all your work still.

10. Now put with no space at the beginning

11. It's ok I just erased it lol

12. Good luck with your thread. I suggest you read the stickied BB code guide and try to keep your information as helpful and correct as possible.

Good luck

13. My thuggish ally knows his stuff;)

14. Very accurate thread except for one thing, IMO xtalling before or after the 20 minute market won't win or lose you the war. We xtal at times to counter, before and after that time on the clock. It may not be suggested but sometimes it is more useful to xtal at the beginning of the war.

15. Useless waste of time to read this thread.

16. I stopped reading here. Regular primal participants know why

17. Hey guys at LEAST its better than red wolfs eb noob thread.

18. SUPPORT!

19. Thanks for the feedback