How to Track a Target for Stripping

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Posted in error. Requesting a lock.

2. Very good post  good read and such  been playing for years and never knew how to do that forum tracking thing...who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks  if people thought i was good before, oh boy lol, look out!! 

3. Cheese I love you ... No homo tho

4. Nice thread bro. Glad you left out a few of the best strategies. :) LOL

5. Damn good thread cheese!

Good to see ya still using stuff we taught ya 

6. Wow , extremely insightful. Not completely insightful but still pretty damn insightful Great thread cheese  Two thumbs up.

7. Great guide. Very detailed

8. If I may add something, when you get stripped, strip your own alt of unwanted allies to add to the loop. Also discreetly volley an alt very high, then reset it upon hire.

9. Posted in error. Requesting a lock.

10. What? Cheese that was a good thread.

11. I know, but I just realized how I shouldn't be sharing things that took me months to learn/figure out on my own and fine tuned with the help of friends.

Sometimes it's small skills like these that differentiate an effective war clan from a failure.

Consider yourself lucky if you have someone in your clan who knows the things I've just posted.

You'd be surprised how many don't (kotfe).

12. Why u telling people the secrets???

13. Cheese knows best - just look at his allies 

14. Wait now all I see is a attempt to make fun of kotfe...that's sad havent you tried enough and failed enough?

15. I know. I'm a bad cheese.

I should be punished.

I just can't help but want to help the KaWmmunity. My benevolence go the best of me. It won't happen again, I promise. :oops:

16. Comon, dude.

You're really gonna go there?