how to remove WoC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -iPl4yKaWbCuZiM4NeRd-, Jun 3, 2014.

1. So I signed up for the individual war, but I want to join a clan until war starts. I can't join a clan until I cancel my active event sign up. How do I cancel my event sign up?

2. By cf'ing on my clan owners wall

3. Wait out the spell?

4. Get into a clan. Seeing as it tells you to leave your clan.

5. yes you can rejoin the clan even after you have cast provided you are not in clan of the time of placement.

6. I know your joking but some people will believe that. Don't follow what grimzzy said.

I do not know the answer though

7. your safest bet is to leave your clan around an hour before sign up ends. give yourself enough of a buffer in case something comes up. To intentionally miss out you can remain in clan with wave of conflict cast and you will be left out.

8. You have to leave your clan 2 hours before the war starts. You don't have a choice. If you won't want to be I the war, just stay in a clan.

9. That's not what I'm asking. I left a clan to join another (still have 3 hours before war) and I can't join another clan cause I have an "active event sign up". How do I remove my sign up so I can join another clan until I have to leave again for war.

10. I just did wut grimzy said to do on my alt and it worked
    Ty grimzy

11. OP ask any admin to withdraw signup and you're free to leave.

12. Or... You could try grimzzy's method it works pretty well

13. Oh i read it wrong. Same thing tho, admin of the clan you're trying to join gotta withdraw signup before you're allowed to join.

14. So its not letting you join ANY clan - and you are stuck outside cast?

15. Ok yeah tried joining a clan - see what you mean - im trying to find out if there is a way of cancelling WOC

16. N I've lost two hours of egg hunting. This is ridiculous that this wasn't thought of before hand.

17. Why did a mod remove my working method? Lmao scrubs ._.

18. Don't join a clan. Just wait it out like the rest of us. Stop being a gold hogger and wait to get
    Your match

19. Hit reset