How To Make Stats More Fair

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Hello all im camo and im here to ask a question why is it the fact that people with a 90% of their buildings being attack make Leaderboards and hansels dont.

Hansels that are build complete barely make half of the stats that people on the leaderboard have.

So how can the devs fix it by increasing stats on spy buildings so that a hansel with 49 Volarys maxed out is equal to a attack build with 49 Colonys.

I think the devs should put this in a update.

Wall Me Or Reply to this issue whether its to critize me or to make a suggestion or even to tell me whether its a Good or Bad Idea...

2. Spy stats are stronger than spy stats...

3. Second, Support XD

4. Spy stats are stronger than attack stats...*

(/)_-)

5. My stats put higher than 6m cs atk builds.

6. I like the idea purty good myself

7. It's already worked into the way you're ranked.

8. Erm, next time you post an idea, please actually read up on the subject you are discussing.

9. Hansels don't need lb. theyre super powerful as it is. Spies are better the soldiers in tons of situations. If an attack build pisses you off, just pin them.

10. The overall leaderboard is based mainly off attacks/assa's/steals/scouts/and defences. It's "the most powerful kingdoms in the land" not "the players with the strongest buildings". Sure most LB player have strong accounts...but that's because they play ALOT. I have a guild hansel friend who's ranked in the 5,000's

11. Let the attack builds have the lb lol

12. A hlbc pure spy would rank higher than a hlbc pure attack build even though it has less stays due to spy stats being weighted much stronger.

The reason you don't see hansels on the lb is because they don't have the ally strength to make it there.

13. So umm people are getting confused about whqt I said. What I meant was to change the stats that each spy building gives you not to change actual strength of spies

14. I'm going pure spy soon so I support :D

15. No we're not confused about what you said, we're confused about why you said it. If spy stats are worth more anyway, then what's the point? To appear stronger when someone clicks your profile to check your stats?

16. Look at -OK-.

He's just out of top 50.
    :)

17. We understand. Here is what you don't understand, a 1mil pure spy with no allies would rank higher than 1.1mil attack build with no allies. Stats don't need to be equal because the strength of a spy stat is greater than the strength of an attack stat.

The only way to make the op suggestion work would to be to weaken the strength of the spy stat only to increase it's stat numbers for visual aid. This would be a pointless update to even consider

18. You can't have 49 volaries or 49 colony's.. Only 25

19. But I support.

20. Lb is based on actions…