How to lose so bad your war rating goes up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SeCuRiTy_HiGhErThAnGiRaFfEnUtS, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Based on actual events: Lol other side had stacked roster we had 2 inactives a bunch of leaks one person had his alt on our side it was a big leak that he was planning to get on the other team but ended up getting on the same team as him #fail. Lol he busted himself we were talking about farming the player and he was defending him saying he was new he didn't know what he was doing then said it was his little brother it's funny when people volunteer unnecessary information like that when their lying and bust themselves out.

2. [​IMG]
    To small to see

3. Lol don't know how to fix help me qq says can't post bigger than 600x600

4. I may have some ideas but for the meantime lets screw with pc users by saying how awesome the ss are !

5. Use the imgfit /imgfit code.

My friend won so hard his rating went down, last week.

6. download "Pics Art" (Apple Store free app) it has an easy to use pic resizer

If you don't have Photobucket already download that too.

When you're resizing pics enter 300 for the width (fits perfectly in iPhone 4 screen) the height will auto adjust

To edit gifs go to website for "EZ Gif Maker" (I think that's it) you can resize gifs there or even make your own.

7. 

9. MY EYES HURT!

10. That only works when the image is bigger than the 300x300

12. Was on the winning side of this war. It was a complete massacre, haha

13. Lol thanks imgfit code works lol

14. 559, awesome loss imo

15. Sun Tzu once said, "when losing in system war, whine on a forum or start an OSW. But don't be a prison yard *****"

I'm loosely translating of course.

I should probably read silencing guidelines again.

16. Lol I'm not whining I'm just spreading information I only casted 1 mith and I only had ee lvl 1 so I could really care less I just thought it was funny how uneven the teams were and how bad we lost.

17. The teams weren't uneven. Your guys' strategy was terrible.