how to know whether you are going to win a battle?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by jadder_alt, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Hi guys,
    I was just wondering whether there is a way of working out whether you will win a battle against another member? I'm taking part in the pvp event?

2. Scouting before attacking.

edit:
    Please post future questions on Dillybar's thread "Post Question Here" :)

3. Also read once you battle the messages it pops up it should say something like "your thiefs easily stole from the enemy" this would mean you can attack again at low risk

4. Just run in full tilt. If you have faith on your side, you will be victorious. At least that's what I do.....just be a marine and charge through

5. That's because the person you're fighting is not as "equipped" as you are, Postman :shock:

6. Thanks for reply guys 

7. Oh look, got a commie Isis lover here.

8. Hilarious, are you an alt?

9. The funny thing is we are actually pretty poorly equipped, and get payed next to nothing.

10. First compare your stats.
    Then your equipment.
    Then if spells are active.
    Assume defence potions are active and allow for 1 mil of static defence from them.
    Find targets that are approx 500, thousand lower than your main values, or Attack hansels and steal attack builds with low defence.

Checking stats will also allow you to check for towers and build options. Check the difference in their defence attack stats to find out what builds they have. Remember defensive and balanced builds are stronger in defence than attack builds so that will affect for troop usage.
    Don't aim to small because they pay poorly. Higher stats pay well but go for opposite strengths and allow for hansel and hybrid mechs. Can you hit them back when they have banked?
    Scouts are useful but also act as a warning of incoming. They also limit offensive steals. Scouts earn nothing in pvp actions.
    If you win with overwhelming force or easily penetrate you have a very low risk of losing attacks.
    Remember bully mechs make it so you fail on much smaller targets to prevent abusive farming.
    Also consider reading bellemortes attack guide in best of section. It has very useful information.

11. How true.
    Now answer the damn question :)

12. You better watch out. I'm RedStars daddy.

Not really

13. What he said

14. 0451 primary. 0311 and 0321 recon marine secondary. Give em hell devil dog

15. Equip doesn't change my attitude or how I battle. That comes from my experience and disciplines. The equip came secondary to my dedication to a successful war clan and my loyalties to difficult war schedules in the past. Although I don't know you, it amazes me how you come on what it seems like every forumn to bump up your post count. Why on earth would you run you font about my equip???? That's not what the op was asking. They wanted to know how to win battles

16. Hindsight is the only way to be 100% sure of anything.

17. BFE is a factor in winning battles. Lololol

18. Yes I understand it is, but that's not the only thing imo. You have to take some calculated risk in this game. Just as in life. Heck, this game won't allow you to attack an account insanly larger than you.....

19. There is alot of information you can use for some rough estimates, but theres no need to be so calculated. You can fight above your size with a little experience and decent activity.