How to increase fighting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Asshat, May 25, 2012.

1. So we had Pwars rise up and now we are all EB repeat button clickers. I think we want to fight but there is not a good incentive other than to be a badass with a reputation but that doesn't seem to be enough.

2 ideas:

1. a copy/paste feature for storing usernames and maybe taking notes. For example, so and so is a real **** so let's make sure we come back and farm his ass. Then you have that data without having to follow people you don't want to follow.

2. Functionality that let's you put in a username and see your record against them. It could show wins/losses and maybe a gold differential. For example, you can see that you are down 4,593,990,342 gold to Spragga. You could copy in names from your notes feature in #1 above and see where you stand. Then you could see what a badass you are and could post SS instead of filling up the forums with your ridiculous boasts.

2. The only way to increase fighting is to make it more profitable than doing ebs.

I don't like the idea of doing that, however, as it opens the door to abuse. War is about damages, NOT profit.

3. If you like fighting, dont wait, hit a douchebag when he/she is being a ****. Why wait? It's as easy as that to increase fighting.

4. It's called the follow button/keeping a link on your wall

5. I like those ideas for nice-to-have features but they wont increase fighting. Hitting pvp will increase fighting.

6. It's funny how OP talks about increasing fighting, but his win/loss is 83k:1k

7. Who cares if fighting is increased???

If you wish to increase your own fighting you may do so. How others play is not your concern, nor does it affect you.....

8. Oh, btw op you habe only 2 sdp. *facepalm*

9. @Moose- could care less if Op fights or not, but his whole premise is that these new ideas will allow people who want to fight an extra incentive to do so. Imo, the mentioned features wont affect the players style whatsoever. They can eb their fingers to nubs if thats their wish.

10. IMHO there is a way we can level up the playing field a bit also, between smaller stats kingdoms vs big stats ones, and between attack builds and spy builds (seeing that so many players are converting to pure spies so that they have nothing to lose).

1. When kingdoms attack each other, there is a chance of scoring a 'critical hit' such that one of your opponent's building will get damaged (downgrade from say Level 3 to Level 2) and be converted to gold. This works for attack actions only, not spy actions.

Why this? Because right now so many players just sell all their allies, convert to pure spies, have zero gold out, go semi or inactive, and they have no risk of losing anything. Whereas an attack build with lots of allies stand to lose everything!

2. Building upkeep. Buildings deteriorate over time. Kingdoms MUST have a certain amount of gold on hand for 'upkeep' purpose. Each building type will auto-deduct a certain amount of upkeep gold to keep it in shape, without this gold, the building degrades over time and eventually crumbles. I would think spy buildings requires higher upkeep.

3. Troops mastery level. Troops that has more counts of hitting enemy kingdoms and making them lose more gold than losing more to the enemies will have better grade troops and earn higher plunder in EBs.

Just my quick thoughts. There may be flaws or loopholes which I have not considered, but I hope this will make the game less imbalance.

11. KaW is full of capitalists, we need more militant influence. :ugeek:

12. We need a dictator!

Hehe really want to see that film

13. Ermagawd it's me from a year ago.. I had a different name then

14. Like Moose said, to incentivize PvP doesn't make sense.

War is costly.

Building, EB'ing, and ally trading - if you stay below the radar, is your profit.

War is what you're building for. You build, so you can spend on war - in this game.

That's it.

15. Ee wars cost money in pots with no real gold benefit

Osw can actually be profitable if you know a few tactics like pot conservation for example.

So 1v1 can also be profitable but many fear that a 1v1 won't stay that way for long

16. They should create a bounty list. Put bounties on other kingdoms and earn gold from it lol. Limit it to 100-500million gold.

17. agree with moose

ee-wars are gold to mithril transfer ... (ppl forget on it), so there is real reason why do them

increase fight help? I don't think ... first months in gaw it work ... then start ppl hit inactives and was boring .... only good was that gaw was farming area, but .....

pwars, hitting inactives ....real things how good ideas ends .....

18. bounty list - yes; but it should be restricted only to online ppl .... you can't add on list offline ppl .... this is only way how to avoid putting inactives ppl on the list

bounty list with inactives is glitch