how to get started

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Horizon, Jun 26, 2010.

1. this is basically the worst guide ever to be posted on this forum as it is the only thing i have EVER posted but oh well ill give it a shot.

First of all dont beg for a volley in world chat. That is incredibly annoying and very pathetic you will get hired of your own accord if you are good enough and second dont give up you will eventually improve at the game even if you dont start well. And finally dont join a clan straight away as you can get many misguided views on how to play. ( this happend to me and now i never ever attack anyone just quest as i was never told how to attack without getting killed by other players) However Kaw collage can help new players along by showing them the ropes.

Anyway once you have completed the tutorial which dosent really help you in any way shape or form you get to choose your standard. The defender the conqour and the monarch kingdom. it dosent really matter which you pick as you will soon come to see that the amount you get off them is very insignificant.

When you start the actual game do the first quest on the list to earn gold and buy land and build forges. This sound easy but it isnt new players often get hit early on and you lose gold but normally starting off well and upgrading fast puts people off attacking you. Buy up to as many peices of land as you can without making a prolonged effort to make money then upgrade your forges to level 2. Not do some up to level 3 but try and upgrade them all to the next level before you go to level 3.

If you are planning on becoming pure spy dont go nuts with spy builds yet because you wont be able to quest and spying dosent bring in that much gold at this stage. i would say though that if you are becoming pure spy do look for a pure spy clan as they will look after you and i have no spies at all i dont have a clue. Anyway there is a better walkthrough than this by one of the moderators but i gave it a shot hope it is some help (which i highly doubt) and tell me what you think of it