How to bring back system wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RenamedMonkey, Feb 25, 2013.

1. So everyone knows that system wars are dead because of the removing of mith but I have an idea on how to bring them back.

They need to bring back the mith reward but when they had it before clans were abusing it. They need to limit the amount of times 1 clan can verse another, say once a month? That should reduce the amount of players that are warring each other for "free mith".

If they won't try that why not have a thing that will control strong clans from versing weak clans, just like in the estocs have that a range of clans around their strength that they could war against.

Another thing that they could add might be a solo warrers allowed button when declaring the war. At halfway through if one clan is dominating the war some solo warrers would be introduced to the war but they would have a notification about an hour before asking them if they would like to take part. This would then also be repeated at three quarters through it. The solo warrers wouldn't get as much mith though.

They are a few of my ideas hope you like them and the third one I had changed from someone's idea for that to be in the ee to system war. I didn't have the original thought though.

2. or...

We could have randomly system generated match ups allowed anytime during the week to earn mith, no mith reward for simple system wars to settle a dispute, Estoc still in effect as a seperate system, and maybe have a glass of cheap red wine while we are doing it. ;)

3. I like ee wars...

4. 1) Vs clan limit won't be effective because some 'families' have access to a lot of clans. So the rich will still get richer. Although that is a KaW staple.
    2) Size matchup is a cool idea. Allow mismatch system wars with no meth payout to allow war training. Or force your system wars from Rival Clans List.
    3) Solo warrer option should never happen. To many sheet bags in Kaw that sole purpose is to cause problems in others clans. Allowing "clan members" previously veiled to Unveil is probably a better fix.
    4) If Red wine is handed out, all options of drink should be included. I fully support that idea!

5. GreAt idea

6. I prefer Armoury's idea :)

7. Did someone say wine?