how they should match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hiya767, Apr 9, 2013.

1. I think the match ups should be in the total cs not random so then it a close fun game not gettin owned by clans alot bigger than u.

2. Support! Devs aren't trying to fix the matchups at all!

3. Support! Great idea

4. O yeah and post your views below

5. :lol: of course it's noobs supporting this. That's exactly how match ups are made! Bfa, and stats.

6. *facepalm*

:roll: :roll: :roll:

lets see.... kaw admin said

-strength
    -bfa
    -build distribution

read forums plz. and im speaking to u in cc -_-

7. Support! It's so unfair when we get matched up with clans bigger than us and we just end up losing!

8. bro, ur just butthurt about PoC kicking ass...

take a look at #1 in clan lol :lol: :lol:

9. I think i woll quit warrin my thing 0/5 cos evrey clan i go into get put up aggainst the bigger clans

10. you have a 12m cs in your clan. no wonder you got a big matchup lol.

WotFE FTW

11. Get some more active people and some more guild hansels and you will do better against us

12. It was not an unfair matchup. We won fair and square, just like we always do. We are better at war, and u had several inactive players. Kick them and try again

13. Wait what??I never even warred against you guys,an my matchup had nothing to do with my post.

14. Rather than complain about things, it may be helpful to propose a detailed solution. Furthermore, you can always look at it as lessons learned from playing against larger, more experienced players.

15. We were matched because we were close in cs, bfa and numbers. A higher number of guild hansels, lack of towers and inactives is what caused the mismatch. Don't fret it, change it and kill us next time!