How loyal members are treated.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Akobi_Ashi_Maru, Apr 7, 2014.

1. As I sit here looking for war, I'm forced to just shake my head. I have paid real money, bought all pro packs, and xtals (hell, sitting on 21). I want to war. Due to all of your "tweaking" because of whiney brats, no one wants my build type. All they want is guild Hansel this or spy Hansel that. Really? Are you fracking kidding? It will be a cold day in hell that you buggers ever get another penny from me. You should really take the game back to the basics and stop trying so fracking hard to appease every single whiner that's angry because they lost. Fix this exploited area of the system and you might make more cash for your own pockets. If you haven't noticed, most of the new blood are alts and they don't spend as much as we used to.

2. "Are you fracking kidding me?"

3. Well see now here is the one thing you have missed in your whole little "butthurt" rant you just went on. No matter what they do. You will still not be wanted for war based on the fact you will leak like a sieve. You have no ADT at all. You are spy succeptable. Why don't you up your defenses and perhaps you might find a place to war. You don't need to be a GH/SH or LB to war. Your problem is you don't even have war mechanic stats.

4. Kill this and go to other. Don't know why the double post. As for butt hurt comment. I'm taking down towers. I give up.

5. Bro you need towers for sdt and defense buildings for adt in order to be war mechanic ready. Leave your towers there.

6. As I sit here on my bed