How loyal members are treated.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Akobi_Ashi_Maru, Apr 7, 2014.

1. As I sit here looking for war, I'm forced to just shake my head. I have paid real money, bought all pro packs, and xtals (hell, sitting on 21). I want to war. Due to all of your "tweaking" because of whiney brats, no one wants my build type. All they want is guild Hansel this or spy Hansel that. Really? Are you fracking kidding? It will be a cold day in hell that you buggers ever get another penny from me. You should really take the game back to the basics and stop trying so fracking hard to appease every single whiner that's angry because they lost. Fix this exploited area of the system and you might make more cash for your own pockets. If you haven't noticed, most of the new blood are alts and they don't spend as much as we used to.

2. There were clans accepting anyone at all in WC. Maybe you could've joined one of them?

3. 1.) ADT
    2.) More SDT
    3.)Stop complaining.

4. Just a heads, they're called shadow or stronghold hansel. I don't know and don't really care about them... But I agree.

5. Whatever the devs do, there will always be an exploit :)

6. Nice double post. Either way you don't have war build mechanics. You need towers towers towers. And don't forget the towers. I've seen a few mid builds who have become quiet successful by changing build to a more war mechanic build

7. Started ripping towers down. If I'm gonna be an eb fairy then I don't need em. Not so sure about the double post BTW. All I'm saying is that for all the tweaking what good is it? As for the quick makeshift rosters out of WC...guess what...they lose so the point of spending money on xtal is? Oh there is none. This isn't a war strategy game anymore. Its a collection game and unless the older accounts rebuild they can't war. Its crap. You don't get a fracking bonus in war. War should be exactly that. Not holding your panzy little stress card up because your a piss ant. Simplify it and give us a real fracking war.

8. Ask in wc "Any war clan needs attack build?" A few times. Obviously some clans needs some.

9. By the way, complaining here won't gives any results.

10. It's not just towers. He's a mid. Being a mid is absolute crap for wars these days because of stupid sh stacking. Need to be either super tiny or super big to war. Anyone caught in between is considered a leak. I liked the idea of randomly assigning anyone who signs up to random clans as to give every clan an equal chance.

11. 1) Lol. Don't use a method of obtaining gas through digging a hole in the ground (basically, fracking) as a way to legally bypass the censor.

2) Conform, or don't war. The devs finally made something that new players can enjoy, with the constant assailants from older and larger players. Now, finally, a new and small player can be part of something bigger. He/she can now war, and catch up to bigger profile's , and kick their asses with the EB equip he/she gets.

3)Just get ADT/SDT, and war. Or change your build completely, or create an alt and war. :)

Currently no changes are being made, and I'm fine with that. EE the way it is. Yes it is shitty at times, but what can we do? So go and war, or don't.
    It's your choice. They don't want your build because you leak. That's perfectly reasonable.

12. Some of you have missed my point completely. Maybe you just don't understand the true nature of a real war or you are an exploitation expert and like being able to do so. As for the word track...I could have said freaking but I am a geek and like frack. That is not a bypass. Perfectly acceptable term for pg TV. Sorry for you.

13. Phoenix, I've given up. As stated previously, makeshift rosters are crap. And I'm taking down towers. Can't you read?

14. There's a simple way around this. Join a clan or family as a perm, you get to war. Problem solved bro. Don't build towers, gain BFA. Towers are a joke, and I love destroying those who have them. 

15. @Phoenix

How many SH are new players? That's right! Not many at all. It's an cheap ass way to manipulate the CS of your teams roster.

16. Can you read? I said that it was a legal way to bypass the censor.

Also, I didn't read your post about ripping down towers, but you can't have expected all of us to. I was replying to your OP.
    Also, a big problem with EE is that people are part of a clan that gets mercs, is not experienced, and they inevitably lose. I've been a member of SotUW for more than a year now, and they're a good clan in every way. An amazing member player base, and they kick ass at war. We don't take Mercs. That's where more clans lose. You need to find a good EE clan, and that's pretty much all there is to winning. Then, your clan's admins will lead you along the way to tweaking your build.
    I used to be a GHT, with around 500bil worth of towers. It took me half a year to get that, because I was warring between the lines. But guess what? My admins said that I should tear them down, and I did. And I'm better off, now. You need good players leading you. They can help you, and not make it necessary to tear down a year's worth of work.

17. I ask in wc and get a lot of wall posts

18. Much respect to Phoenix, I agree with his post!️

19. Welcome - I know that is true, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a possibility for new players.
    I convinced a friend of mine this past summer to play KaW. Now, he's warring in Division 1, and kicking ass. His name is "Mastercy". He is a relatively new player. Even if many new players don't do it, it's a possibility.

I've been playing for more than 3 years, but due to the fact that I couldn't play all that often, I was a small spy heavy hybrid build. Then when EE came around I warred in Val's WORMS, after he told me to become a GH. I listened to him, because he damned well knows what he's talking about, an here I am, around 1 and a half years later, an SH, with enough BFE to kick the ass of many 8mil CS players, even though I don't war often.

Become a perm in a good EE clan, and you'll be set for a while. And if that clan runs through some trouble, don't leave. SotUW had a few bad streaks (as in not winning a war in around 5-10 wars), and I never left, because I knew they would persevere. This was because I was loyal. Find a good clan, become a perm, and mainly, stay loyal to them.