How do you war and how does it work?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Motorbreath, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hey guys what's happening? Alright I've near warred and basically I just need to know how it works and pretty much everything about how they work :) thanks

2. Ok, first:
    Click on profile of a player.
    Second: press attack, select pots you wish to use.
    Third: repeat. A lot.

3. There is a LOT of strategy to wars. Depending on which style of warring you are interested will determine what type of build and strategy you need to follow.

The current major war types are Rancor(Estoc) Wars and Off System Wars. Which are you interested in learning more about?

My best suggestion is to find a clan experienced in the style/styles of war you are seeking to learn more about and learn advice personally from experiencef members.

4. Your question is to broad. The best advice I can offer is to encourage you to join a war clan. The players their can teach you the ins and outs of war ;-)

5. You can build your kingdom in various ways to be more effective in war. There are the tower builds, Hansel builds, t4 builds, all attack builds. You have to attack your enemies in such a way that you will get more plunder than them. It is also important that you knockout all the players first. It is easier to pin them. Once your opponents are knocked out, you must keep a timer for 15 minutes. That's the time when your enemies come out of knockout session. To take part in wars you need to cast the wave of conflict a few hours before war so that match ups can take place. Once match ups are made, you can't take part in war. Also, to be more effective in wars, you mist cast a few spells by buying mightily from the marketplace. To get maximum plunder, you need to have an adequate amount of gold spent on buying allies. Thats a bit about wars. Also, make sure you have all your equipment equipped before war. They help a lot when equipped and if they are enchanted with the help if the Magellan after you explore 12 highlands, they are more effective against enemies. Always pick an enemy your size in war

6. First you take the sand.
    Then you find the enemy.
    Then you throw the sand in the enemies eyes.
    Then you take over the world.

That easy.

7. *mithril from the marketplace. Darn autocorrect lol.

8. Sand attack. All powerful

9. i was wondering who Magellan was. Lol

10. I like the orange guys. But I enjoy blue More! Post In blue for just today?

11. @ moose haha. I really can't help autocorrect these days. On my android and the text is so small I can't make out mistakes lol. Will try to keep it to a minimum :p

12. I suggest you grab a history book then, moose.

13. I hate my auto correct. It Constantinople makes mistakes and makes me look follow.

14. I know who Magellan is. He sells soft gel inserts for shoes.

15. @moose lmao!!!

16. Moose: auto correct comment is legendary

17. What he said ^ XD

18. I turned my autocorrect long ago. It got really annoying.