How do you make an eb hansel

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Boingo, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was wondering how many coe and SOS I need to make a hansel for epic battles.

2. EB Hansel  never herd of it. Unless you mean SH.

3. For a traditional hansel build one COE, for the rest build spy buildings.

4. Or be cool and put a stable

5. Yeah like ne

6. Why make a hansel for ebs? Use a pure attack build like the true noob you are :roll:

7. Tower mechanics work great for ebs, as long you have 0 gold they wont hit back

8. Scout The Almighty Tron build. I will allow 1 success scout for all worthy students without releasing Tron Wrath of KrumPost my wall for dap if your cool, if you suck peace out suckah 

1 COE (Circle of Elements) the rest of your build should only be Guilds maxed out until HL complete. Don't buy guilds unless you have enough to max them out at first purchase.

Upgrade castle ASAP, which requires 12 HL unlock so go for that off the batFrom there, you can bank so much, so fast and flip builds as you wish.

After HL you must decide whether to bank/flip what build? Up to you.

All HailMighty Tron ConquererAll Hail

9. You make an EB hansel by having 1 Attack bar and all the rest spy only bars. Hey presto your eb is now a hansel.

10. If you want to hit haunting (hte) without pots, I believe you need a bfa of 30 mil attack stats. If you have 30 mil attack bfa, you will definitely be max plunder. I suppose a bfe of 30 mil attack will also do the trick.

If my numbers are off, someone correct me.

11. I don't know the exact amount either Frog, but you are very close, I know my 10m bfe, 3m castle and holy wrath (23m att) are enough for hte

12. It takes 90 million to hit TSG on my alt

13. With a level 3 castle and one level 3 coe you only need 25m attack bfe or bfa to hit haunt successfully. Though 30m is safer, some fails once in awhile with 25m

14. At your size - don't worry about being an 'eb hansel' - just build enough spy buidings to hit the level of eb's you are doing. As other people have said you will need about 600k cs attack strenght to hit haunts. As you grow and gather equipment (bfe) you will be able to reduce the number of attack builds (or replace them with spy builds) - until you fit into the hansel build and have enought spy strenght to hit haunts.

15. Tron is awesome Hansel

16. Do I need 1 or 4 Coe, people vary on that part

17. Sounds right. I think way back when I used to worry about those things, castle was not lvl 3 yet. If you can't get 25 mil, do Ambush. Payout is good and requires less cs.

18. If you got the 25 mil bfa/bfe you only need one.

19. Depends on you, I have 4 attack buildings and the rest straight spy. Works great for me. Decent gold per hit & great payouts without going over the 25% attack standard

20. Sos not guilds 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.