HOW DO U GET MONEY FROM WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IGSXRI, Dec 23, 2012.

1. HOW DO I GET MONEY FROM WARS? I HAVE 2.5 M CS AND I ONLY GET 400K PER ATTACK IN WAR.. PLEASE HELP

2. Are you max plunder in allies?

3. I THINK SO

4. Payout fluctuates with the size of the player you are hitting.

5. Also it depends on the opponent you are fighting as well? The less defense pots he or she has the less you make

6. I HAVE 15BILL IN ALLIES

7. And what Melissa stated is also correct, the bigger size you fight the more gold you earn ;)

8. Step one, turn off caps lock.
    Step two, you probably aren't at MP if you are 2.5M cs and only getting 400k
    Step three, buy at least 50B in allies. Or more. Probably 75-100B

9. GRRRRR I CAN HIT ANYONE BIGGER THAT 500K CS

10. Same way you do attacking anyone or anything any other time. Make sure your at max plunder. Remember in a war there is war tax too which decreases the amount of money you actually net. Make sure you're hitting a decent size target, (preferably bigger) and make sure to hit someone that is fully potted or as close to it as possible.

11. Dang, I must type slow.

None of you had even posted when I began typing..

12. if I do that I won't win any battles

13. Alt: max capped of allies needed is at 20b for max plunder if you are HLBC

14. Alt, max plunder at hlbc caps at 20B, be more active in AC Btw 

15. Basically op, find the biggest player you can find on their side, make sure to attack him or her with max potions and if he or she has 11 or 13 defense potions, you pay will increase as well, also size does matter, I can make on near my size 85m first hit.

16. Find a target with close to the same size spy build as you, and assassinate at least 2/3 of their troops, then attack to pin. You won't have to use nearly the amount of pots if they're already weak.

17. @OP - i make 37M per hit on a 6mcs atk player that is fully potted. You are hitting too low stat players lol

18. Yeah, but the bonus for attack/defense/SA/SD helps him attack people, too. Plus, it'd be harder to strip him.

19. OP, you are doing it wrong.. Only explanation is you are picking on someone half your size..

Stop hitting kids, and fight someone your size!! kids have no money to give out when you whack them.. Lol