How did this happen in the EE wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 3, 2013.

1. I've noticed something interesting in some recent EE wars.

First look at yesterday's first matchup between Silver and Zaft Corp.

[​IMG]

Poor Silver was beaten to a pulp. It wasn't even close. Lets hope the devs don't match them up with Zaft Corp again.

What's this? Silver gets matched up with Zaft again. That was probably because they both applied with extremely high member counts ( didn't the devs recommend not to do that?). Oh well, lets hope they do a little better this time.
    [​IMG]

Wow! Silver did better. A LOT better. Isn't it incredible that one clan that was totally destroyed by a clan in the previous EE can be rematched with them in 12 hours later with the same members and then return the favor? This is an incredible turn around. If I didn't know any better, I'd guess there was some match fixing afoot, but of course nothing like that could ever occur in a game like Kaw.

Could it?

2. What's your point? Check the inactivity.

3. It's all about team work, and crystal usage. Meaning when you use crystals and if it can be coordinated perfectly. Could have also been different members warring.

4. A clan of that size can consist of 100 different members meaning you never face the same clan 2x. They are always different depending on war availability.

Also the match Up stats and activity can be a great determinate of end results.

Sorry this one I feel your just looking for a conspiracy that's not there

5. Oh lots of the members were the same.

6. Different members and maybe different strategies

7. How is this important or endangering players?

8. Maybe mostly same members.

9. @ lady

Endangering players?

10. yes. i always wondered how a professional sports team could win against a team and then lose against that same team the next time they played. it must be a fix. :|

11. Like, why is this important?

Such as botting. Botting came mess up game systems, so this why devs wont allow it. But how is this vital to us players?

12. Philosopher, stick to war threads. This wasent necessary.

13. Rosters were 90% same.

14. Its a glitch when you look at clan events. Until you actually click the clan and the war they are in it shows the team thats really winning. So basically when you look at war status through clan event other then goin to exact clan and to look, the war stats are switched. Im on htc android phone.

15. Strategies change. We worms lost to PoC every freaking war so far.

Look at our current war, most of us still have two xstals whilst they've all used one.

16. What the hell you talking about looker guy?

17. Oops hahah nvm wasnt really looking at actions. Vs clans. My bad brain fart. ;D