How did ROMEO and Queenvasia lost in destruction (round1) an

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nukero, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev, please investigate and take serious action to those who merc's into other clans (round 2) after losing round 1 in this asw3. As you can see It was unfair to other participants.

They are not deserved for the prizes and the achivement!!!

2. Reserved

3. Hmm, they joined another clan?

4. It was unfair to others!

5. Pleas explain this as I always would like to know! How can someone who lost in round 1 suddenly now be another clan warring next round!

Please sort this ASAP for the sake of what little reputation this ASW has left!

6. Wtf :shock:

7. That was insane. Lols those who lost in round 2 can also proceed to round 3 by joining winning team? Fair to other participants?

8. I fought hard for a full 8 hours in round 1 of ASW and we lost. (special thanks to the freeloaders who never joined the action). I see that Romeo and Queenvasia have been allowed to join another clan, Harbingers of War, to fight round 2. Devs, MAY I MERC TO ANOTHER ASW CLAN ALSO!!

9. Are you serious? This is a complete joke, so maybe if they lose this round also they can jump into whichever clan gets to the final.

This is getting worse by the minute, disgraceful ATA.

10. Kaw_admin you should do something about it! Seriously!

11. This should not have happened. I have faith it will be corrected by ATA.

12. They obviously know about it, you can bet your life they're all watching this.

13. This is wrong. ATA - please correct this ASAP.

14. THIS IS A VERY UNFORTUNATE SITUATION.
    and will be dealt with

Want you all to be aware of a few things about the ASW mechanics.

1) Admins cannot kick
    2) Players cannot leave
    3) War cannot be Forfeited

So even if the offending team wanted to they cant fix this until the developers step in.

I have sent several contacts via every method at my disposal to get their attention on this issue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience in this.

15. I truly hope this isn't a matter of ATA taking their weekend off during such a big event. 

But seriously...why it was allowed to happen, we don't know. A system glitch found and exploited.

It will simply have to be corrected. It's a pretty big deal. I don't see other options.

16. Why would someone even exploit a glitch like that, with everyone watching, very low thing to do, some have no shame.

17. Nice one wulf ^.^

18. They should and will forfeit any rewards from All-Stars!

19. I assume they will kick them and take away the plunder. But the cant give back troops or plunder the other team was prevented from making due to the added mercs pinning them.

Bad juju, ATA. This is something you should have prevent in the Noob Star Wars

20. If they're doung this... ALL SMALLER PLAYERS JOIN THE ASW!!! jk... Though its a fun idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.