How did red n cella n old zaft lb noobs get away with it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My treads seemed to up n vanish like a fart in the wind so ill continue the discussion here n hope our freedom of speech is not abused again.

Lets continue disscussing how redcella n zaft lb noobs got away with running from the epic apoc/zaft war unpunished n how the highest profile runners in kaws history manged to strike such a deal n what it may have involved.

As I discussed before my theory is that through seals they funded there cf..
    Others seemed to think that it was simply enough for them to ask for a cf prior to the osw happening .
    I also ask the question will zafts eventual defeat(not taking sides just looking at the stats) result in red cella n co being targeted by a hardcorr group of zafties layer for this cowardly act.
    Discuss

2. someone said something about someone doing something against the tou in the other thread.

3. Nope nothing against tou in there ......red n cella have however deleted my wall posts n blocked me just now so its got more to do with how they have the devs in there pocket than anything else

4. it was about someone doing something with their account.

maybe just a convenient excuse to remove it, but it was against the tou. a lot of what actually happens in kaw gets deleted from the forums because of that.

5. Yep someone going through threads they dont like looking for the tiniest bit of tou breach to remove a thread.

Butthurt

6. More than that, someone graveyarded it, they really don't want anyone to see it.

7. Nonetheless there was a tou breach. Therefore it was correct to lock it

8. Lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.