How can I make my build plunder

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 23, 2015.

1. I'm looking for a better way to strengthen my plunder.

I currently get 37mill for ally bonus and I think that may be a little low for my stats.

I'm also Max plunder so don't say hire allies

feel free to scout me.

*Add more effort here*

2. Well. Building spies helps plunder. You're about right for your size.

3. Lock please mods

4. Oh no, it seems that donkey escaped into his man cave

5. Upgrade that's it .

6. What Delphin said

8. ^ I thought that was kinda funny:(

9. They say he was Japanese...

10. Build types affect plunder. Defensive attack buildings increase plunder as do spy buildings. Some towers have a negative impact on plunder.

11. Incorrect information. Defensive troop buildings give the most plunder while spy buildings give more plunder from allies. Towers do NOT negatively affect plunder they simply give 0 so if you replace a building with it your plunder will drop.

12. sorry fluff, you're straight up wrong. towers decrease ally plunder as part of the equation used to calculate ally plunder involves a ratio of total strength to number of troops. towers increase strength but not troops and you see a reduction in the ratio and corresponding ally plunder as a result. A similar effect can be see upgrading SOS at certain levels and many of the new buildings. An upgrade will be done, ally plunder will drop. The reason is that you have increased the strength in an amount proportionally larger than the increase in total troops.

In short, towers do decrease plunder

13. first of all the defs build does give the highest plunder when tested on t5 (not tested on t6-t7 by me) the high attack building gives the lowest of all attack buildings the balanced building gives 2.5% more plunder then the high attack the high defs gave 5% more plunder spies is really up for debate as it depends on size and which building I have seen it in cases increase and decrease plunder from Allies however it increases plunder from assassinations  towers as of 3-4 months ago (last I tested) no longer lower plunder (on ebs) however a tower does not make plunder as someone else stated so if it was a plunder making building u would make more plunder but there isn't a penalty 

14. Can some One confirm if Towers still decretase plunder... Did some Upgrades and seems it didnt go Down yet??

15. Upgrading towers will not effect plunder
    Taking down a attack or spy building then building a tower will lower plunder only bc the attack/spy building was lost and towers make no plunder

16. I finished my build just a bit ago. Final 5 abyss lands got towers. I did not take buildings down, I had the lands open and empty and built 5 fresh towers. My plunder went down.

Easy way to test though. Tear down a couple lowland buildings. Hit eb to test plunder with no buildings there. Then add towers to those lands and hit again. Pretty sure towers decrease plunder though....and LL towers are the worst (with abyss being the least hit to plunder)

17. As far as ive witnessed, low lands have the most noticeable effect on plunder. Abyss lands showed no effect at all.

Thats only for def. Spy buildings and as i mentioned, that applied to just myself.

18. Put a abyss spy tower and upgraded to lvl 10 with no plunder drop