How about making a real asw by kaw public

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oG-Zaiross, Dec 11, 2014.

1. I thinking there is 2 selected wc choose by vote from kaw public and each wc will choose their own warrior from the pool of player sign up. Maybe doing 100 people roaster :p . Make it a war every one will rem. and will be close fight interesting war as all is real warrior no more inactive or mole base on warrior reputation.

2. More effort, could barely understand your grammar :roll:

3. um. i think i read that right. support? i think.

4. I think what OP is trying to say is that 100 or so warriors can sign up as WC - Then, they can choose their members. To me, it sounds a bit complicated so no support :l

5. no. he is saying 2 war commanders pick their rosters from a list of people that have signed up. like a pick up game. i imagine they would take turns picking.

6. 100 people roaster? Yeesh this dude is worse than Hitler

7. What is this 100 people roaster you speak of? Do you cook people and eat them?!? 

8. Support :lol:

9. Oh well done forums. OP comes up with an original idea and suggests it in a language that might not be their first, and you poke fun.

*slow clap*

Nice idea OP.

10. This

11. Not a bad idea but u need to work it out a bit better an repost it in a better way to get peps to understand and support or help make better

12. Not an original idea

13. Solution to not being trolled: stay off the bloody forums. Once you post, it's open season 

14. I love it! But I think it should be like 25 people per team and have like a tournament. I wish they make a tournament like in 2012 but like 3 to 4 teirs

15. I apologize to MoonMoon, I was not aware that he (or she) was not of native tongue to this language.

16. Dibs on -IMF-

17. I apologize to moonmoon for being rude. Didn't know English was your 2nd language. It was just a joke sorry for offending everyone I offended ️

18. Moon moon is from mini Mooncake. I'm pretty sure all u peeps from mm are Indonesian

20. I think what the op really wants is for SH to be able to do ASW by getting picked.. This is high way out of actually growing his account by next summer's war