how about banner material drops in wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Banner material drops in wars devs. How about it. We have 8 weeks of season 3 to go. Most war clans will be fighting all the time. Those banner materials could use a bump to winning war rewards. Just like you did with moth event. How about it? Think you can at least discuss it with the think tank and give us a yes or no answer?

Its already bad that material doesnt drop in Escape, . Which war clans run continuously between wars to replenish mith and pots.

How about you help us out? Otherwise we are looking at 8 weeks of no banner upgrades.

Banner material will be as scarce as scrolls from dragon equip in our inventory

2. I think they made the materials NOT drop in Escape so people would actually have to put change in their EBs to get them. Plus, you only do Escapes for the gold, to be honest. They were lucky enough to be good EBs to get Fangs and Moths from, which made a controversy.

3. Quoth, seriously?

Devs would actually prefer us to play the free ebs instead of 59 nob ebs and xtals?

No sir, im sure that a good businessman would put the attention at the cash ebs thatll generate income

4. Sounds like fun

5. Quoth - Actually, I've had more drops of aqua/inferno in escape then any other EB.

Panda - I changed my mind, full support 100%,

6. I been permanently silenced for almost 2 months , can u please unslience me

7. I don't know about Aqua and Inferno from Escapes, they're usually rare in any clan I join (about 1-2 people get the drop. Maybe my luck just sucks :lol:)
    And hey, maybe the Devs are trying to avoid being called greedy pigs for having them drop in Escape. Who knows?

8. Aqua and inferno drops at a much higher rate than any other eb by far. We see minimum 4 drops per escape. The ocational 1 drop but that's rare. And tusks every 3rd or 4tf eb. So yeah escape is more than just gold.

As far as banner drops from war, come on now. Enough with this implement the entire drop system to wars. The idea is to get people to do more than one path of the game. And banners are progressive. There not ment to be earned in 3days its post to take you 3 months. our not warring 24/ 7 you can do some origins in your free time like the rest of us.

9. Support. I think devs used to say aqua/inferno drops in wars? Wonder where that went.

10. devs said they will have war banners in the future so I'm assuming you'll be able to enchant with mith ,banner materials instead of bronze bars and banner materials
    Support when war banners come out
    No support for these useless banners that are out right now