house teams

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Phyzi, Oct 10, 2013.

1. This is my first ever forum post so yeaah. I just thought of a idea and i think it could work but it will probrably be seen as being stupid but i might aswell share my thoughts.

There will be four house teams for example; red, blue, black and white (doesnt have to be these names.). People can sign up be participate and join a house or not if they dont want to. When people sign up to join a house, they will be assigned a house by the game and dont get to choose a house as it will end up with unequal members. There will be a house leaderboard and the house with the most plunder each month will get each of the members 1 or 2% extra attack and defence bonus (leaderboards will be reset each month). Once assigned a house, each house member can attack other players in different houses to gain plunder for their house (they dont have to be in a certain clan to do this).

i have no idea if this is any good not but it would bring more war and rivalry (or how ever you spell it) back to the game concidering it is a war game. Please feedback whether this is any good or just a terrible idea or if i should explain it more. im just trying to find ways to improve the game even more haha. Thanks

2. Seems awesome I agre awesome idea but there should be a reward for top hitter

3. So like harry potter meets kaw?

Sounds fun lol

4. rewards should be awarded to the top hitters. All diferent depending on their rank.