Holiday Humor!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Krypton, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hello Forums!
    In the spirit of the Holiday Season I've compiled a little mishap that got blown out of proportion a little bit. Well here it is.

So this all started when I hit robotic unicorn 4 or 5 times. This caused him to go cry to his co-owner. Which talked to my owner. [​IMG]
    I was mildly amused by this considering I didn't even farm the lad. So I confronted unicorn. (Sorry missing my half of the conversation)

[​IMG]
    This is when we meet grace, the co-owner coming to the rescue.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All of those comments happened while I was at a Christmas Eve church service. So in that time I managed to farm Grace with my phone off. (Unfortunatly I couldn't get my comments because he deleted them right away) but now the Owner(or King as his title indicates) steps in. I was trembling with fear at this point.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now he insisted I follow him. So I complied.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (well that escalated quickly)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] and then he unfollowed me. The nerve of this guy. After some thought he tried apologizing. But he also wanted all the messages he sent to be deleted. ALL!
    (So i did. I already had all my screen shots )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then I asked for an apology thread... But he blocked me and I still haven't seen one. So I made this for your enjoyment. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
    xxxMHxxx
    -krypton
    (I hope all the image codes worked :p)

2. Bump to active topics.

3. Bump to active topics.

4. He is so small he shouldn't even have a clan

5. That was pretty funny

6. Lol thanks

7. Wow..... xD

8. This is so funny! :) xP

9. :lol: gotta love a bit of noob rage!