HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. The real truth --- No, it's not twisted to cover our ass.

--- Headline News ---

[​IMG]

In a not so shocking decision, Heart of Gold and OG - Declares war on Regs and cronnies -

Yes, after Regulator's baiting us and taunting HoG and OG for a couple of weeks,stripping an OG alliance member that floats between SicNiss and HoG, then re-hashing a 1V1 war with OliBear in our clan, we simply had no choice but to move on Regs. iReg can't 1V1. The 1V1 war against iReg and Oli started a couple months ago, but as usual, iReg can't simply 1V1, he had to put Oli in their CA. When told he wouldn't strip Oli, 1 day later, xido (or some other reg) decided it would be funny to strip him. Not so funny....

Silenced Codeine's strip -- A couple weeks ago, iReg and Silenced (Codeine) get into an argument in forums.. Silenced was a Sicniss member, floating between HoG and Sicniss. Again, iReg's 1V1 war turned into a full clan farm. iReg refused to 1V1 Codeine and LR/Regs stripped him. This turned into a full alliance strip.
    Asking a member of a completely different clan, in this case Mirs from TFK.FNS in a 3rd party chat application, isn't the appropriate thing to do. Codeine (Silenced) has been in OG clans, either Sicniss or Hog for months now. Belle asking a totally unrelated clan if Codeine is in HoG or OG doesn't mean anything. Ask the clan owner, not an alliance member who has no clue .. you see where he says he thinks.. he didn't know.

Next day, in another not so shocking display, a clan member of HoG hit a (unknown to him) LR member. Our guys don't know who WDGAF alliance is... we weren't in the first OG vs WDGAF war. They don't have a "Don't hit this player one time off of BL because Belle will go bat**** crazy in Poppa's PM's list"... So, in exchange for that 1 single BL hit, our member received 8 return hits, followed by Bellemorte going turret's syndrome in my PMs, then followed by 30+ incoming from Regulators.. Yes, all this over one BL hit from my member. I settled it well before Belle PM'd me cussing in my PMs. It was settled. I can drag those SS out as well. She purposely wanted to go off on me for no reason. Maybe a bad day. Maybe she backed over her cat in the driveway that morning. Maybe she found a gray pube, no clue.. but nobody deserves to be treated like this over what started out as one single BL hit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enter Tim (no not that way :lol: )-- Tim being Tim, wrote something on Oli's wall.. yes, iReg smashed him for days. Another 1V1 I guess. lol. Ridiculous. Not like he wrote something on a Reg's wall, and not like he wrote something in Forums. No, Oli's wall, it isn't a public forum, it's OUR OWN MEMBER. Danipa did the same thing.. Regs smashed him, then CF on him when they didn't have a SS.

HoG has tried to work this out. FOR 2 WEEKS NOW. Every time, Regulators or WDGAF does nothing but cusses at me or starts hitting another HOG member. Such filthy mouths from people in a small push button iDevice game. You really that mad Bro and Broette? Show some decent human respect. It's a game, you have no right talking to people this way.

So, it's ok for Regulator's to taunt and hit HoG members for weeks, but my guy throws 1 Single BL hit on an LR sub clan that he didn't know about and gets multiple incoming, I get yelled at, disrespected and belittled in PMs?

Serioulsy, here's some Ritalin nobody should get this mad over a game. :lol:

[​IMG]

We have been patient. We tried to work through this. We tried opening up communications... Regulators knowingly taunted and poked some sleeping bears. iReg can't 1V1 and gets his clan involved. We get screamed at over 1 BL hit.. yet they knowingly poke us and violate CF terms several times. Can't look the other way at that.

Love,
    Poppa
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟

TS&DR version --- Regs poked bears and OG.. bears and OG hit back. There isn't really one.. go back and read the damn thing from the top.

2. Those emojis in pm had me dieing hahahahahaha poppa ur awesome bro

3. You might wanna edit post  last ss you didn't cover a bypass  **** last time I checked is not allowed

4. Support my HoG friends, support poppa, support oG, support Oli!

Devil Kingdoms of Destruction

5. iReg is pole smoker with mommy issues anyway. All gab and no guts.

Those pm's are hilarious. Shows who wears the bitchypants in KaW.

6. I like this part better, the thread was funnier  Good luck to both sides!

7. Nicely written, Poppa. And respectful. Why when you are so nice to them in pm do they speak to you like they are filthy gutter trash?

8. Wait for it...wait for it...

Soon ireggy will come in here and say something with "son" and "cupcake" in it. Not quite sure why he likes to combine those two so often

9. Belle went postal?
    Nah, she never does that.

Wait, belle? Yea she's nuts. I forgot.

10. This is going to be interesting

11. That's sound familiar 1vs1 and then got scared and call alliance hmm sound like a oldmorte truth that means nasty cake in Spanish lol

12. Good Luck to both sides

13. Hog tried for days to prevent this. Yet Ireg decided hitting og members was acceptable despite a previous cf agreement.

Regardless of who's side you take war has begun and will continue on till one side gets tired of it.

14. HOG love you poppa and momma. Pm me more often eh??

15. Cool story. So you're mad at belle?

We all know that guy wasn't in either clan but I like the newspaper thing you did. Philo should use that.

16. @RZT- Respect is cheap.

iReg and belle are two of the more condescending assclowns in the game.

Here's to watching them pretend to osw.

17. Support to hog I've talked to poppa he's a nice guy and he's right why go nuts at someone when your doing it to

18. Big support to HoG, OG, and UC,,alot of good peeps in those alliances. **** zaft and wgdf :)