Hockey Nation war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thefoxlife, Sep 28, 2012.

1. We will be warring this new clan of farmers if anyone wouldlike to join come on iverif not that is fine as well

2. Oh he pizza, nothing much just seeing if anyone would like to participate in a war with me.

3. What is clan name of the farmers?

4. path of destruction

5. His clan has two members.. I don't know how he's doing a war, keep in mind anybody affiliated with his clan was being farmed by POD two days ago.

6. Oh, I wouldn't recommend joining the war unless you would like to get wrecked by PoD 

7. Keepin mind Jamw went to POD to handle me 

8. ... So, fox, you guys got farmed?

9. Yes, after single handedly farming you for 1 week, I joined PoD to join in on them farming you too..what's the issue with that?

10. Jpkj got banned. Cheaters are banned 
    Thanks devs for banning all losers like Jpkj 
    Jpkj is also naked. He lost 8 tril.

11. Pizza incorrect only I did, jamw stretches the truth soo much it's not even funny, I kicked all them cause I knew he had an alt in my clan.

12. Actually everyone in your clan was getting farmed, hence the posts on your wall saying "thanks for involving me in this" by xxdominucusxx unless you deleted it, where did I "stretch the truth?"

13. That's one member ya dumbass, and hence he said " why did you kick me" which I think I erased

14. Okay. That's great you guys. But, honestly, and this is directed at both of you guys, I don't recommend going to war. I mean, if you are mad over something, just attack each other. No need to join a clan to hit somebody, or involve your whole clan. Keep it 1v1.

15. I Don't believe he was the only other one, but even so, you weren't the only one farmed.

16. Pizza, I've been farming him alone for over a week, he just pissed off PoD too, I never once asked my clan to hit him, but he's asked all six clans hes been in to farm me.

17. I kicked everyone hence " why did you kick everyone" post on my wall  lie much?

18. I'm not apart of PoD.