Hmmmmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIIIISouthernJusticeIIIIIl, Oct 17, 2014.

1. We'll guys it has come to my attention that KoTfE has Declared a CF on me for some odd apparent reason..... I guess I'm just too much for they're inner superiority and have backed off the inc.......

I have complied a list of pros and cons within doing this that might enlighten and instill the fear threw out the halls over in Noob Paradise which has commonly known as KoTfE

The Pros~~

1. They can now go back to EBs without disturbance goodbye and good riddance lack of gold(says all the fairies)

2. It will let them work on the EE build they paid such great money to achieve

3. They don't have to worry about burning down my scout pots any more 

The Cons~~

1. I will instill the fear threw out the noob kingdom without hesitation and no one will stop me

2. My inactivity will still go unnoticed

3. I will take their women and pilfer threw the homes and cities that hard work don't earn

4. Ima ruin your HTE don't ask how just assume it'll get bad 

And last but not least....

5. Because everyone likes a 5......

I'll spank your mommas ass----- ALOT

While my rambling goes on they are wondering what will we do.... SJ has gone rogue.... We can't hide from his epic rage~~ don't forget this is NOOB rage because I'm feeling lonely over here and have had to poke at they're arse holes

As for I..... I'm still awesome....

CF DENIED  YOU FAIRIES.....

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for trolling I see you trolls

~~SJ

2. Are you stupid or are you stupid?

3. I find that gif to be terribly annoying.

4. Nice max plunder Op.

Are you hungry? I have some paint chips just for you.

5. Delta has a Despicable Me fetish.

6. Do you even write coherently, bro?

7. Yes I lift.
    This is me on a leg day

[​IMG]

8. What is that you aren't comprehending bro? Do I need big letters and colored print?

9. Yeah. That way it sounds significantly less stupid...but still stupid.

10. There are many legal, ethical and moral reasons why siblings should not procreate op. And you sum them all up perfectly....