Highlands - what do I do now?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI, Sep 8, 2016.

1. As new player (returning from years ago) having easily LCBC lowlands, Im lost as to what I should build on highlands. I dont really know what build im aiming for but I like the builds in the spy "genre" which to my knowledge consist of a "Pure spy" and then Hansels. Ive read a few very basic topics on both builds and hansel seems more appealing. That could be because it seemed A LOT of players tended to have a bias for hansel builds.

Since Im not sure which direction I want to go, this is what I want my build to be capeable of: hitting/making gold in EBs (irregardless of what actions are being utilized to make that gold) and being decent at wars/able to manage maybe even win 1v1 situations.

From what Ive read, it seems hansel would almost certainly be the build for me. But, since I have a complete lack of experience past even lowlands I want to get as much information as possible before I start building away.

So, that all being said, heres where im at build wise. Lowlands are complete have 1 t3 sub 1 sdt and rest t3 sos. I have PLENTY of gold from the recent event to easily build almost whatever the hell I want on highlands and probably still have some left over. My fear is that I will BC highlands and end up with some wonky build I made based on either outdated or just biased information.

I guess if someone could give a layout of what a hansel build would do once LL are completed and they have several trillion $$$ to do as they wish with highlands. E.g. should I start with SOS or volaries since I have the cash now making converting later nothing but a waste of time and gold.

Thank you in advance to anyone who posts and to those who have already answered some of my previous threads!

2. Don't tower your Lowlands, Highlands, and Hoarfrost. They kill a lot more plunder for the stats they give compared to Abyss and Osmon Rai.

What to build on your Highlands? Depends. If you're a PS/Hansel like me just build all volary and ONLY upgrade them to level 3 because they give the best stats to price. Then focus on unlocking Abyss lands. They buildings there give very nice stats for the price. Same things with Osmon Rai, but those tend to be a bit more expensive for the stats for the first few levels. Once Abyss and Osmon Rai gets too pricey feel free to upgrade all the volary on your Highlands to level 4. Then build/upgrade your Hoarfrost. But your main focus should be Abyss and Osmon Rai. Check out Chocolate23's land and building guide in the guides section. It tells your the price for each land, the cost for every building and the stats they give you.

3. Just go hansel, and don't tower unless you want to war or something like that.

4. Drop build

5. Build all spy towers, your plunder will suck though until you unlock HF

on HF build all spy buildings for your plunder

On abyss and osmon build spy towers again to protect yourself.

6. Better to be spy heavy hybrid..

Put 15 colony(lvl 3) on highland, 15 temple(lvl 4) hoarfoast.

And then jump to abyss/osmon :)
    Build spy buildings there for fast growth.

Dont use event gold to upgrade hl/hf..
    Beter use them on abyss/osmon.

7. *whispers.. Don't forget the building trick on HF

8. Hansel*

9. I would recommend following the standard 20-25% hansel if you want to be making gold but following the spy lifestyle.

5 balanced attack buildings and the rest volaries. DO NOT, FOR ANY REASON, UPGRADE TO LEVEL 4 ON HL

HL level 4 has the lowest CS gain per gold spent in the game. You're much better off hitting 12 or 15 lands (I can't remember how many it takes) and then building on HF. If you want to BC HL, go ahead but don't upgrade to level 4 until you're done with Osman Rai.

10. Lemme tell you what to do.

Unlock a land, and build a volary to lvl 3. Cost several trillion for the complete set of HL so you won't bc that yet, but rinse and repeat till you're out of cash. Buy land, build volary, upgrade to lvl 3, repeat.

Don't forget to take a look at your max plunder as you'll be growing quite a bit

11. You were trolling, right?

12. Why do some ppl bother posting here  ...

13. Play another app

14. Ty to everyone else for replys! Had a very helpful player helping me out with building. Any other advice still welcome though appreciate it all

15. No seriously....find a better app

16. Why I dont play for just the app the community is pretty cool here think Ill stay

17. I mean, if it seems like the build for you then go for it.

18. If your first starting on high lands and dont have event mony build guilds and ug. To lvl 3-4. Skip sos and go straight to volaries lvl 3 when you get the money
    You can build balanced buildings if you want to hit ebs but after a significant eq attack bonus you dont need them as much to hit haunt/hte/Ss/ts