highest hansel plunder?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *peckinpah (01), Nov 5, 2011.

1. what is the highest plunder, a hlbc hansel can achieve in an epic battle with his first hit?

2. :/ very obscure question as it is impossible to say... I guess the stronger the allies the more they can get so it's endless really...

3. nah, what about the max plunder cap? cant be endless.

4. Once you reach Max Plunder, you can't go beyond that. And actually, if you have extreme amounts in allies, like players on the LB, you actually make slightly less ;)

5. I guess you have to go ask the hlbc hansels ;)

6. I'll see if I can track one down in WC

7. cool. thx. would be very interesting. I think, that if you go for high plunder, it doesnt make sense to stay pure hansel.

8. I just spoke with one. He said 27mill first hit.

9. ok. you know which epic battle? does he need pots?

10. That was for The Haunting.

And yes. I spoke with one that still uses the 12mill pot, and another guy uses the 7.5mill pot.

If a player invests enough attack in allies though, they won't need pots.

11. That's about right Melon. Ally bonus around 26.8 at max plus plunder. Also correct with allies on HLBC builds. Sometimes less is more 

12. ok. but doesnt that mean, that the plunder sucks as a pure hansel? I mean 27 mil minus 12mil or 7.5mil. thats not really much compared to an attack or hybrid build, right?

13. True but youre forgetting bonus. If they have good attack allies as well as using pots then they would do lots of damage making for a large bonus

14. Well, Hansels make a tonne back in reward though.

I don't know if you have noticed, but hansels manage to always do really well at the end of The Haunting. My theory is, that it is to do with relative size. HLBC Attack builds don't make as much OVERALL in the haunting, because they are much bigger. Where a HLBC Hansel ends up making more reward, because it is much smaller in comparison (stat wise).

But in saying that, a hybrid probably makes about the same as a hansel, possibly even more. They're not as big as a HLBC attack build, so still get decent reward. And they have enough attack to make decent troop plunder.

15. but the bonus cant be THAT much higher than with a hybrid build. I mean they spend 7.5 or 12 mil per hit on pots.

16. Well that's why I said Hybrids probably make the same, or possibly even more than a hansel.

17. I'm sure things will eventually balance out once they introduce larger EBs.

18. alright. last post written before I read your post. thx a lot. my conclusion: hybrid makes more sense.

19. This account always makes more than my main account, xx-daTomoT-xx. This Account is a lot smaller, and a hybrid.

- I, Spy. -

20. I have 3 t4 atk buildings and 27 guilds. so I am far from hllc. on no mans land I make 20,5 mil with the first hit and around 19 with the last. no pots needed. on haunting I make around 22 mil first hit, which isnt that much more plus I need at least the three mil pot for a 80% successfull hit chance. so I make almost the same plunder as the hlbc hansel and I am far from hllc as said. and compared to the hits I make my bonus in the end is always pretty good.