hiding bfe

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mr-Nemo, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So me and my buddy were thinking about bfe and equipment and such, and well we thought of something. You cast spells to hide bfa correct? So people cant see how much strength you have in bfa. So i think it would be nice to have a spell to cast that hides bfe. What do you guys think?

2. Good idea only problem with that is I believe there are threads with stats of eq and all levels so you could just look at those threads and figure it out unless you completely hid thier eq

3. Thats the thing. You cant see it it shows you as nothing is there. And dont worry about the devs not being ableto see bfe to put it into matchupz. Im sure they have other ways of seekng your equip due to the fact that they made the game lol.

4. You completely hide allies so you would be completely hiding equipment

5. A spell to hide the other spells you have casted would be cooler

6. Just unequip them then.

7. Then u dont have full strength of them which is the purpose of hiding your bfe, lol.

8. The equip when you need, as soon as you are done unequip.

9. I like to show my equip off 

10.  I want to hide mine so people don't see how bad it is lmao

11. I believe the reason for the spells to hide allies is to keep from getting stripped in the middle of a war. I would cast this spell if it were available just to get the extra mith back at the end of a war, not for the actual benefit of hiding my equipments stats.

12. True but still a good idea i thought

13. Support

14. Drag use your emoji god damnit 

15. Lmao kk