Hide your gold, your xstals and nobs… He has returned

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Haxor_, Oct 16, 2013.

1. That is right my friends he has returned… Spragga has reawakened and is wreaking havoc among the people.
    Spragga has single handedly reset my main and stripped HAX0R of its allies and gold.
    Spragga shows no mercy, I pleaded for him to stop… But he has continued
    No one is safe from this monster, he will take everytjing you love and replace it with stables.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the man, the myth, the legend has returned… All fear Spragga and his might

2. And you sir should be farmed aand banned

3. This was funny in the beginning, then got bland very fast. You fall under the latter.

4. O_______O

That joke is out dated
    By 2 years

5. :roll: For some strange, odd reason, I don't belive you.

6. SPRAGGA NOOOOOOOO

7. Enlighten us.

Ps igcb, your a buzzkill.

8. spragga spared most of us the first time, we will not be so lucky the second time around. Goodbye kaw...

9. You're*

And if a thread lacks substance, or is bland in the joke the OP is trying to convey, then I will call it out. You should be thanking me.

10. This ******** gets annoying.

While reading the title of this thread i knew it was about spragga.

11. Yes it is out dated but still i find it amusing. The point is why let spragga die, why not introduce the story to the new players. The ones who did not have the privileage to know the joke

12. OP, I'm not your friend, I have never seen you in forums.

Are you new?

13. To forums yes, to KaW no. I have recently started using forums, my other accounts were never really permitted to use forums so I stayed away

14. :roll: gtho the forums

15. So harsh but yet understandable. Why so hostile anyways, it was meant to be fun not promote hate and or any form of bullying

16. Robber, no. Why don't you? He even said he's new to forums, lay off.

17. You guys are lame, if your idol posted about dirt and tried to make it funny you would worship it, but someone a vet to the game but new to forums posts about something that was extremely hilarious to read back in the day and you guys give him a bunch of negative crap. Haha you are probably to new to remember spragga lmfao idiots.

18. For some odd strange reason princess wasn't here back then :roll:

19. Ooo robber did that hurt?